1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Rhino Collectible Figure (First Glimpse)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cough cough roborippoff :slap :lol YOU HAVE 3 seconds to hit the BUY BUTTON and COMPLY B4 I KILL YOU! :lol

Last edited:
it is kind of funny because first Spiderman gets the silly hat and scarf that are for one scene only, and then they make rhino :lol:lol

I guess mine is this LOL

jNBqcnYY15mlC.png

a very mean "O" face :lol

Mean, scary and evil too! :lol

God help your woman (/women). :D

is this still in the teaser phase? i dont see any specs out there yet
No "official" announcement yet. They're just offering these first glimpse at the prototype that will be at a convention in Japan until the end of May. We'll get roughly another 10 pictures with the official announcement and probably a sculpt inside the cockpit.

If they can pull this figure off, I really see no reason why they can't just do a Robocain.

Really hope they do Electro & Goblin too.

They could probably even do a Peter & Gwen 2-pack
"There are a number of deadly foes out to catch the spider in the action packed movie,"
Makes me think they'll do the other two villians but I can just be looking too into it. A Green Goblin + Gwen two pack wouldn't be too bad.

I don't see a reason to rule out Robocain just yet. They wouldn't want to take the chance that even showing the prototype could jeopardize sales of the ED-209 and Robocop.

Re: Hot Toys' 1/6th scale Rhino Collectible Figure

I hope I don't like him in the movie because then I'll be tempted to get this :slap
While not necessarily towards this figure...... I know that feel. :lol

I'll admit I think this design is pretty neat. Not the traditional Rhino sure, but some thought was definitely put into it and I very much like it overall. That said, I have zero interest in any ASM figures. So HT, bring on Fassneto and I'm definitely sold. :lecture

Damn, I love giant robots, but I just do not care for this robot Rhino. Looks like it will be another amazing piece by HT though.

Im surprised at how people can drop “BIG DOLLAR” cash for a original comic character who could not be “organically” translated into movie reality (it would look silly) so it was made into a machine for (what I have heard) a very small part of the movie.

So how many figures are we at now that have been revealed, pre-ordered or released since Hot Toys announce Batman Returns. If someone has the time it would be interesting to see!!

Back