1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Whats the problem with the rubber arms?
Well you have to worry about how posing will affect them. I've kept the arms on mine straight but not everyone are museum posers. Sure seamless looks good but there's not the peace of mind that comes with jointed arms.

A lot of people complain about seams but they don't bother me

Whats the problem with the rubber arms?

Well you have to worry about how posing will affect them. I've kept the arms on mine straight but not everyone are museum posers. Sure seamless looks good but there's not the peace of mind that comes with jointed arms.

A lot of people complain about seams but they don't bother me

Yes, and there were plenty of people having issues with the rubber after they posed the figure quite a bit. On top of that and the biggest issue for me personally, is that when the rubber armed Thor is posed with a bent elbow the entire thing looks terrible imo.

Yes, and there were plenty of people having issues with the rubber after they posed the figure quite a bit. On top of that and the biggest issue for me personally, is that when the rubber armed Thor is posed with a bent elbow the entire thing looks terrible imo.

Looks crap on Hulk too with the odd looking elbow pit/bicep

Yes Rubber arms are totally wrong for action poses but totally right for museum poses..... or in the box poses :monkey3

True, but I plan on having Thor wielding Mjolnir like a boss so museum poses are out for me. ;)

If the figure does end up having rubber arms, I will look forward to grabbing an extra body on ebay to make a custom with.

True, but I plan on having Thor wielding Mjolnir like a boss so museum poses are out for me. ;)

So sitting at a desk telling others to do it then? hashbrown likeAboss lol

like this?
funny-avengers-gif-blooper.gif

Cant wait for this to go up purely just to see everyone try and dump their movie promos before the value tanks :lol

Cant wait for this to go up purely just to see everyone try and dump their movie promos before the value tanks :lol

I don't think the light armor was a movie promo, was it? It didnt get that high aftermarket anyway. I think a lot of people dismissed it because of the rumored arm problems.

I will not get this Thor!! I have the light armor version and don't need another thats uber similar.....at least I dont think I need it......ah crud

haha :joy
Its very similar....but I guess all the Thor's are... this one has purple now and I hope....... a new headsculpt

I already dumped the Movie promo, scored a sweet $325 plus shipping for it.:yess:

Back