1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

yeah it might look good

gotta get that eye detail too hehe... jeez this figure might be really hard to sculpt, not just the likeness but that texture and line detail, just on the face alone :thud:
this is probably the best available image to see costume detail
View attachment 171538

Bruce Banner?

Car washer, lumberjack, waiter, Furniture mover, artificial intelligence programmer....

Yeah that was my bad.... I don't think theres any way a gif can be sarcastic :lol :slap

Yes..
hey are you going to do a Winter Soldier review? Thats my next figure

I already have the winter soldier so I definitely can if you'd like! I've been thinking of doing one on falcon too...

I liked Banner on the TV show. I think that's why I like Mark Ruffalo, he reminds me the most of Bill Bixby. And I love his humor (just recently watched IM3 and his response to Stark why he isn't "that kind of doctor, "I don't have the temperament" still cracks me up.)

jeez I hated that post credits scene in IM3, mostly because it was a huge let down after the Avengers one :lol but I learned to appreciate it I guess

lou-ferrigno-the-hulk_480_poster.jpg

It's a shame this will likely be one of the last figures unveiled from HT since they don't want to ruin his reveal in the movie. I'm dying to see this figure and is a total insta-buy.

Well....they better not reveal it till the film comes out in the US since we have a whole week to wait.

I hope they don't make Vision their movie promo figure. This is definitely one figure I'll be getting from this line and I'd prefer it not be super limited.

Back