1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's a pretty good setup. I prefer my flying figures to have a bit more height than this can muster. It doesn't look like they're getting rid of the dynamic-height stands though, because it APPEARS as if Superman will be coming with one. But I guess we'll have to wait and see...

I ordered an extra flight stand from Falcon on eBay to use with my custom base. That'll do. I'll just have to wait until it arrives from HK before I can display him the way I want, unfortunately :(

I haven't really futzed this guy, nor decided which figures to pose him with... Happy he's home though.
05e1ef9da5b1360ab51a41189495256f.jpg
3a92fe196c959f17d743bcc1bcc09f8d.jpg

Sent from the bat cave

I posed him with my Dark World Thor. They are cool together. Next is to find 2 reasonably priced dynamic stands so I can post them flying.

Just opened up my Vision .... So is there a consensus about not using the dynamic pole and clasp for a long duration? I just feel like I need to have him hovering ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just depends on how you use it. If you put the clamp at his waist gravity will make the figure slide and that can damage the costume. You have to place the clamp a little higher up where his torso is wider. And I'd always recommend changing the pose every month or two just to be safe. Take him out of the dynamic for a day. If you take little steps like that you shouldn't have any trouble.

a196cf33247b5230ea9623055ee94917.jpg

Thanks Motux. This is how I have him now ... Liking how these two look together. It's kind of a shame that I'll have to break them up when Quicksilver arrives.

That looks fine. Perfect way to do it. Problem others had was they put the clamp really low and the force of gravity made the figure slide down and that can debond the costume or stretch it.

a196cf33247b5230ea9623055ee94917.jpg

Thanks Motux. This is how I have him now ... Liking how these two look together. It's kind of a shame that I'll have to break them up when Quicksilver arrives.

Nice photo. They do look very good together! :)

Wish these figures would hurry up and get over to the UK retailers, I am not liking this waiting at all!! :gah: :impatient:

Back