1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to bother with this Hulk.
Avengers 2 will bring us a better figure, and everyone will whine about the first hulk figure they bought a few years before.

Not going to bother with this Hulk.
Avengers 2 will bring us a better figure, and everyone will whine about the first hulk figure they bought a few years before.

Or the next version may not be as good as this one. Besides, are you willing to wait that long?

Most probably I've lost interest in Hot Toys by then.
I'd just rather be happy now and have a complete avengers team while I still enjoy the hobby. :D

Are you sure about that? I personally would not be quite that certain. :dunno

I'm just going by that I'm sure Avengers 2 will have Mark playing Bruce again, so they probably wont alter his look, that and being probably the most successful character in the first film they'll make another figure I'm sure.

This figure is the first of its kind with this kind of body, they're taking all sorts of risks with the arm joints as well, if anything, they will fix and resolve the issues this figure could have with the next.

As an example compare IM MK II to the Armour Unleashed Version.

Jumping in to add my two cents. They will most def make more Hulks and they could be better. Wait for Avengers 2 Hulk and be guarenteed that Avengers 3 Hulk will be better. Now you got Avengers 3 Hulk which is the ultimate and they go and make The Incredible Hulk version followed by the Incredible Hulk 2 version ect.. How long will you wait out for the perfect version? It will be another 2-3 years before we see Hulk 2.0 so why not enjoy the **** out of him now and sell him off when the inevitable better version 2 come out if need be? Then there is the price. The next Hulk will be priced around $350+ by then. And will probably only get worse. These are the things that ran through my head constantly until I decided to pick him up. Gonna take my chances with him now.

Jumping in to add my two cents. They will most def make more Hulks and they could be better. Wait for Avengers 2 Hulk and be guarenteed that Avengers 3 Hulk will be better. Now you got Avengers 3 Hulk which is the ultimate and they go and make The Incredible Hulk version followed by the Incredible Hulk 2 version ect.. How long will you wait out for the perfect version? It will be another 2-3 years before we see Hulk 2.0 so why not enjoy the **** out of him now and sell him off when the inevitable better version 2 come out if need be? Then there is the price. The next Hulk will be priced around $350+ by then. And will probably only get worse. These are the things that ran through my head constantly until I decided to pick him up. Gonna take my chances with him now.

Yup. What he said.

I was really looking forward to this guy and really wanted to like him, but... something just feels "off" with him.

He just doesn't look like the Ruffalo Hulk to me. So I am going to hold off and wait for another version down the road. $300 is too much to pay for a stop gap version.

I think the portrait looks perfect for the expression they went with. Depending on his expression, Hulk's resemblance to Ruffalo varied throughout, some shots look almost nothing like him an others spot on.

We were going to move and things are now on hold for a while. Im seriously thinking about canceling most of my orders for the remainder of the year.

Just buy it and sell it when the better one comes out. You will not take that big of a hit really. The hit is a small price to pay for having a "temporary" hulk until the next one! Just my opinion.

Now that I think about it, It would make a nice companion piece to the Iron Monger. Both large in scale representing Villains and Heroes.

**** it, Ill get this along with the rest of the team - minus Widow/Fury/Hawk (Only have room for the big guns at the moment)

If they release Another Hulk, I'll resell this guy and get the newer version. ( Yeah i contradicted what I said before, but oh well. Who caress)

Back