1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The over-reaction continues.... :lol

hulk2.gif

SS just charged my first payment on the 5th. Barring any delays we should have this in march. Not holding my breath though.

Still trying to figure out how I'm going to display this figure. Anyone know of a place to buy an acrylic tomb that will fit this figure?

Yup. First flex for hulk posted on the 5th. Four flex pays takes us to march. It would be nice for this to stay on schedule but not much from them has.

What I still don't get is why this MMS gets rolling eyeballs system and what does this actually mean:
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs
???

As much as I love Hulk I kinda wish that we could get a Bruce Banner figure too since he had a lot of screen time in The Avengers. I can understand they maybe didn't do it with this figure to keep costs down but I wonder if we'll ever see one or if there isn't enough demand for it.

As much as I love Hulk I kinda wish that we could get a Bruce Banner figure too since he had a lot of screen time in The Avengers. I can understand they maybe didn't do it with this figure to keep costs down but I wonder if we'll ever see one or if there isn't enough demand for it.

Should have done a Hulk DX with PERS and Bruce Banner figure.

HT is milking the Avengers line. Wouldn't surprise me if we still get a Banner. If not, there is always a TT head we could hope for. HT needs to utilize those again for figures they want to make, but can't squeeze in- like Gambit and Rhodey v1.

yep cant wait ! I'm gonna hulk out when this one break's out ! This one will be Amazing cant wait.:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Back