1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Advanced Suit 2.0) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot toys almost never release a figure when the movie or game release which is very weird for them. They announce the figure when the movie releases and three years later we will get it. I don’t really know much about the ins and outs of there stuff tho. I don’t know about toy making so I can’t really say I do remember they were quicker but that was a long time ago

Hot toys almost never release a figure when the movie or game release which is very weird for them. They announce the figure when the movie releases and three years later we will get it. I don’t really know much about the ins and outs of there stuff tho. I don’t know about toy making so I can’t really say I do remember they were quicker but that was a long time ago
Yeah i know they are rarely on time. But hopefully with this being limited and such they can get it out there quicker.

I wasn't expecting it, but I got a waitlist conversion for both Pete and miles the other day! For those of you still on the waitlist, don't give up hope, you still have a chance!

I made a Peter Parker head, but it’s the original PS4 Peter.
684E8FDB-A99D-4DE9-B928-B4505EC40E87.png

I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered for the first time right now. I am still missing the original PS4 Peter head in every cutscene! Hopefully I'll get used to the new version eventually...

I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered for the first time right now. I am still missing the original PS4 Peter head in every cutscene! Hopefully I'll get used to the new version eventually...
No, I’ve played the game 5 times and I can never get used to the remastered head. God awful.

Really need that Venom as a figure. Even has the same texture of the Hardy Venom figure that they can reuse. Come on Hot Toys..

Back