1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Advanced Suit 2.0) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "waiting line" page says it was sold out as of 12:14... But still says pre-order, and i've been trying to add it to my cart for 15 minutes now and it keeps giving me an error. :(

Edit: Just as I posted this it went to waitlist. ffs.

It’s up for “Pre-Order” but whenever I try to check out it either tells me my “cart reservation expired” or that “someone else has it in their cart”. Guess it wasn’t meant to be.

EDIT: It’s now Waitlisted.

Bah! Site crawled! Haven’t seen it this bad since the PPO days. Literally clicked the final check out button only to get the error my reservation timed out. Lost him because of the site slowness. That was an about 10 minutes in. Tried and tried again without success. Got on the waitlist. If he doesn’t convert I’ll likely cancel Miles. Would have been cool if they had given those that orders Miles an additional head start so they’d have the complete set. Miles was a cake walk compared to today.

If HT pull some **** like that then their future "limited" exclusives will hold no weight. Nothing more scummy than marketing something as limited then doing a general release later.

This isn't like that disney cap nonsense.

Friendly reminder to check other outlets to those who missed the window. PopCollectibles had Miles available for a few hours after his window ended.

Friendly reminder to check other outlets to those who missed the window. PopCollectibles had Miles available for a few hours after his window ended.
Yes, although I can't vouch for PC as I've never used them, there are still 2,000 more of these over seas. I'm sure there will be more opportunities elsewhere, but you will have to look around.

Plus, get on the wait list. Quit a few people got conversations from wait list for the D100 IM. Probably because some people bought that out of hype or changed their mind, so I'm sure that will happen here too.

Glad I was able to get one since I missed the original, but this and Miles are such odd choices for exclusives. Have they ever made the release of a main hero look for a superhero movie/game/show be an exclusive, especially one that's actually tougher to get (not like the Toy Fair exclusives)? I can't think of any.

Glad I was able to get one since I missed the original, but this and Miles are such odd choices for exclusives. Have they ever made the release of a main hero look for a superhero movie/game/show be an exclusive, especially one that's actually tougher to get (not like the Toy Fair exclusives)? I can't think of any.
They probably know everyone just wants the Symbiote suit anyway

Back