1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Advanced Suit 2.0) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the game lives up to the hype which there is no reason to doubt. I bet we get Kraven, and Venom no way HT misses this opportunity. The game is supposed to be a stunner!

Good luck everyone! Hope everyone who wants one, gets one later.

EDIT: I thought today was Friday. :hammerhead:

Last edited:
If the game lives up to the hype which there is no reason to doubt. I bet we get Kraven, and Venom no way HT misses this opportunity. The game is supposed to be a stunner!
The only Kraven I expected from HT would be one from the upcoming movie. Since we didn’t get more than tails or tentacles of any villains from the first game, even Mr Negative who would have just been a basic figure in a suit, I don’t expect that to change now. I HOPE I am wrong though as I’d buy any villains they throw our way.

What do you guys think, is there any chance Hot Toys will release a version without the mech arms as a non-limited version later on?
About zero! Gonna be plenty more figure/costumes from the game to make.

My hopes are Classic Symbiote and game Symbiote
Sensational Spider-man/Ben R.
Scarlet Spider Kaine suit
Kraven
I'd love the secret wars one from the first game to be made. Plus plenty of others i can't even fathom. I mean who knew we'd get a Spider-Punk from the first game? And a very underrated fig that was.

I don't even want this and I'm in the queue, lol. Seems like there is no way to get onto the regular Sideshow website.

Got ittttt! Awesome! I'm 3 for 3 this week with preorders. Miles, Griffith DX, and now Peter 2.0!

Hell yeah, Webs on lockdown. Just need to wait for my Miles from PC and I'm all set.

Didn't realise this was the SideshowCon-exclusive period though. Would've been nice to know BEFORE I got my place in the queue and had to make a mad dash to register after it refused to check out.

Back