1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Advanced Suit 2.0) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got Doc Ock’s tentacles and Scorpion’s tail :lol
c275bf85-84d2-4be2-875b-2bcc777b2bc2_text.gif

Awesome! Sold! Bring me every video game fig possible better than the MCU movies! (any word on release?)

Last edited:
Another rubbery Spidey. Fantastic...

Where. Are the. Villains?!!

Just looking back at my orders, ROTJ C-3PO & The Flash are the only figure HT have announced since mid-January that I’ve PO’d this year!
No wonder I feel so unrepresented by them and have been getting so much more enthused about 3Ps and InArt lately.

When they were churning figures out from the first game I don’t think they had done any villains but now they have dipped their toes into movie villains it may be more likely. I would love the Kraven (over the movie one 100%) but that’s a head sculpt and they seem a bit shy about doing that, although they did do it from some of the Arkham games and that Punisher figure. So I guess another Venom is most likely as they seem to sell.

If the main suits of the two main characters are exclusives, it doesn’t give me any hope of anything other than the symbiote suit getting made at this point.

Yeah it's peculiar the two main characters are these seemingly limited exclusives, hopefully there'll be regular releases.

Pre-orders go live on the 21st, it seems. 18th for Miles.

Based on previous limited runs, how fast are these two likely to sell out?

Well when WW100 went live on SS it sold out in minutes, with the site having issues getting purchases completed, so I'm anticipating something similar..

These are probably just going to be "early batch" exclusives. Won't be surprised when they do a regular release with unmasked heads for both Peter and Miles figures.

I missed out on the original version and have considered tracking it down. I doubt I'll get this version but i'll try.

So you gotta be registered to the con for chance to order early?

Sounds….fun! Always like a little challenge.

I can understand why they’d want to limit production of these two seeing as the suits are nearly identical to past releases and it’s the symbiote suit with ooze accessories that’s going to sell like gangbusters.

Nice to see them finally making new web swinging accessories though after recycling the same old ones about a million times.

These are probably just going to be "early batch" exclusives. Won't be surprised when they do a regular release with unmasked heads for both Peter and Miles figures.

Yeah unmasked heads would be great, especially since there hasn't been any included with the VGM Spideys so far (Lim Toys did make a nice unofficial Peter Parker sculpt not too long ago).

Last edited:
I assume they are calling this Peter Parker because the other figure is called Miles Morales lol.
Which is unnecessary, just call them both Spider-Man, I’m sure anyone buying a $300 figure knows the difference.

Back