1/6 Hot Toys - Loki - Classic Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic looking figure, but I really think HT waited way too long on this. We've had two other series since then and just started a third.
True that the show did air way back in July, but given that they won't ship this stuff until like 2025 I'm not sure it much matters whether it goes up for order in 2021 or 2022.

What the Hell is this nonsense with the cup? When we get a Doom, we're certainly not getting a goblet with a throne, are we? Goddamn morons...

Nine times out of ten licensed will beat unlicensed, simply because it's an official product, and ten times out of ten Hot Toys will beat third parties, because it's Hot Toys.

Collectors complain about Hot Toys but the truth is they're still the best in the field, however Hot Toys are aware of one thing, third parties are catching up to them fast, and a few are already doing some things better than them, hell not just third parties but other official companies as well, they're feeling the pressure and they're going to start putting out some unexpected figures, but also start being more agressive torwards third parties, interesting times ahead.
very interesting times ahead!

WTF with the cup, geesh. How do these giant companies like Disney and WB not even understand who their audience is for these high-end collectibles? It all reminds me of Jamie Lee Curtis talking **** about violent video games when starring in violent horror movies is perfectly fine 🤦🏻

For me I am still only in for the Variant Loki as far as the show figures, but I could be convinced to pick up an Owen Wilson figure if they ever made one. Which despite being an easy “sculpt + suit” figure you know they will never do.

I'll stick with SooSoos version for this. Can get it for $190 and it's shipping this May.

This really isn't a character that I see dumping $300 on and also waiting until 2024 for. :ohbfrank: It's a nice little niche classic outfit Loki that I want but it doesn't need to be on Hot Toys level + price.

SooSoo did a good enough job warranted for a character like this.

385yLwF.jpg

k8jBAnH.jpg

A cup isn’t a make or break accessory for me…

… but even a weird decision.

Fun figure. I would be tempted if I still collected Marvel. I like the weird stuff like this sometimes, and the fact that he includes Alligator Loki and Frog Thor as accessories is cool. Stupid that the cup can’t be included.

To me, this character isn't important enough to drop real money on, but still worth having on the shelf. SooSoo is a good solution. The design of the costume is so simple, I don't mind having a cheaper looking figure, like it doesn't take away from the look they were going for.
The character isn't. Richard E. Grant definitely is. :)

Back