1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sticking with this pose for now. [emoji6]

cf1343ac2c8de3da84e5f8efa982382f.jpg

575e9132364495ec5c904664bb9ed8d0.jpg

Awesome set up DW316 ! :clap I cancelled my Mark XL II but I think i'll order from Sideshow if it's available by early December. I could ask for it as a Christmas gift but my girl and family are boycotting me against Xmas requests for Hot Toys/Sideshow figures because I ran out of space and they think I have too many. I'll just get it on my own MUhahaha ! :lol

pre-ordered mind last night!!! how long are these pre-orders taking to ship? Hopefully I get it soon. I'm really excited about this figure!!!!!

FIRST POST TOO! :clap

Dude, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but you've only been here since June, you've been banned and you've just returned from the dead. Seriously, you HAVE to try harder if you want to stick around here.

Dude, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but you've only been here since June, you've been banned and you've just returned from the dead. Seriously, you HAVE to try harder if you want to stick around here.

So he gets grief because he doesn't live on the forums?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back