1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• DSC_0297.jpg
    DSC_0297.jpg
    626.9 KB · Views: 543
  • DSC_0363.jpg
    DSC_0363.jpg
    718.4 KB · Views: 538
  • DSC_0393.jpg
    DSC_0393.jpg
    815 KB · Views: 536
A quick question:

I never bought any Hot Toys Iron Man figure and I'm wondering for usually how long are these figures available on Sideshow website once they are in stock? 6 days? 6 months? More? Less?

I noticed that the diecast Iron Patriot and War Machine have been available for many weeks (months?) and I wonder if it will be the same with this one.

A quick question:

I never bought any Hot Toys Iron Man figure and I'm wondering for usually how long are these figures available on Sideshow website once they are in stock? 6 days? 6 months? More? Less?

I noticed that the diecast Iron Patriot and War Machine have been available for many weeks (months?) and I wonder if it will be the same with this one.

no one really knows the answer to this. But if you want one get it.

Oh schnep, that SSC twitter contest I won back in May for a 1/6 Mk 42, I emailed them last week about it since it was forgotten and they had one shipped out right away, turned out to be the Die Cast version and not the Power Pose! :yess:

Back