1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man.. Debating if I should keep my po on this. I think I just want the suits that fought Killian.

It automatically becomes a live order. You will receive an email notice 2 days before it does, so you have those 2 days to cancel if you decide you don't want it. Cheers

this may have been misread, unless i misread the original message. If he has the reg on pre order and wants the ex (if they convert), you'd have to put a separate order in on the ex. your reg won't automatically convert to an ex.

Already have the first War Machine, but the more I see pics of this version the more tempted I am to preorder it. It does look very nice.

Was hoping mine did too, but no luck. :(

Mind me asking when you put yours in? I'd love to know if I'm even close. :lol

^^^ It's weird that they don't list him under their Hot Toys category when he's not sold out yet.

This is a weird release, he has been listed as sold out at least twice, with wait list conversions happening more than twice :lol

Kinda glad they didn't. Would've bumped up the price and from what I understand, this suit is kinda like the MILK War Machine in that it never appeared on-screen (haven't seen IM3 yet...). Not sure if Iron Patriot comes with a Rhodey sculpt, but it would seem more appropriate there. As it is, really liking the look of this armour. Took a long time to grow on me but finally pre-ordered the other day.

Not sure if Iron Patriot comes with a Rhodey sculpt, but it would seem more appropriate there.

I believe it does come with a Rhodey sculpt, but it's supposed to be like the Mk I War Machine where it's in the helmet.

Last edited:
I believe it does come with a Rhodey sculpt, but it's supposed to be like the Mk I War Machine where it's in the helmet.

If it does I do not see it on the product page at Sideshow:

What's in the Box?

The Iron Man 3: War Machine - Mark II Sixth Scale Figure features:

Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of War Machine Mark II, from Iron Man 3 with metallic black, light grey and silver color scheme
Helmeted head with light up function
Approximately 30 cm tall
Over 36 points of articulation
Contains diecast material
Metallic black, light grey and silver armor
LED-lighted eyes and RT on chest (white light, battery operated)

Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair with improved articulation, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) rotatable machine gun
LED light-up figure stand with War Machine Mark II nameplate and Iron Man 3 logo (white light, battery operated)
Sideshow Exclusive

Holographic War Machine Mark I accessory

The Play Imagine WM Mark 2.0 does come with a helmeted Rhodey sculpt though/.

Back