1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered this, my first SS order and my first IM HT. I have Superman (CR) and loves it. I feel in love with the Die Cast. And I alway thought WM looked badass. Now, I want to find a IM MK IV. That should be the best. Will they make this as Die Cast, you think? Anyway, WM looks really good.

Nice, just got notified my wait list for the EX version converted.
Placed my wait list order on August 31st.

The Holo figure is nice but it is not worth an extra $43. Is it even articulated or are they just a molded plastic?

I have the regular PO off of SSC, if the wait list on the Ex is converting should I (and how) would I go about getting my order converted ... apologize if this is a stupid question, newer to this game :)

I have the regular PO off of SSC, if the wait list on the Ex is converting should I (and how) would I go about getting my order converted ... apologize if this is a stupid question, newer to this game :)

It automatically becomes a live order. You will receive an email notice 2 days before it does, so you have those 2 days to cancel if you decide you don't want it. Cheers

I thought the EX and the regular were the same price on SSC?

Yes, but the Hot Toys distributor in Canada only gets the regular version. If it is ordered from SS there is the exchange rate, taxes / customs, brokerage fees...which on War Machine raises the price about $43 for an exclusive.

I kinda hope they do a Milk version in the future; i'd buy it as well :)

54413-Gladiator-Joaquin-Phoenix-thum-5Pf1.gif

Back