1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the picture with all the Marks listed has Hot Rod as "War Machine MK2 prototype", so they're kinda the same.

Kinda the same? Surely such a thing doesn't exist in this community! If Hot Toys ever produced a Mark XXII 'Hot Rod' War Machine Mark II prototype we'd know exactly how unalike they truly are.

Hey I'm just taking it from the picture.
The res sucks because I zoomed in, but it clearly says "Mark 22 Hot Rod (War Machine 2.0 prototype)"

And "kind of" the same, as in they're essentially the same but not identical.

0DF1F7BD-F64E-4237-B176-6E7A16C4A3D0-735-0000018C79E0D7CE_zpsa3d7d754.jpg

I think WM looks good too. However, I having bring myself to just handing over money to HT for a figure with a simple repaint. I'm in on the IP, so I think I can live without this guy.

I think.

I think WM looks good too. However, I having a hard time bringing myself to just handing over money to HT for a figure with a simple repaint. I'm in on the IP, so I think I can live without this guy.

I think.

Last edited:
I skipped the first version of War Machine, when the IM2 figures came out, and regret till now.

The bulky clunky design with the huge cannon ape like forearms looks awesome. However, this WM has warmed up to me. Definetly like it more then IP.

IP sucked in the movie... didn't do anything cool at any point. The WM Mk2 is definetly a cash grab but i dont mind.... the slick design and the diecast highlights the figure (makes it look more metal), esp. after seeing it stand next to IP at Toyhunters in person.

So why is this $ 280 and the other 2 armors $ 250 its not like it has a face sculpt or something or did they not want to under cut the price of the Iron Patriot by to much

Back