1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battle damaged version will 100% be a con exclusive.
I don't think we will ever see the battle damaged version, but I would like to be proven wrong (I think). It would sting to see it after I'd already bought the regular version. But I wouldn't mind, in fact I would love a Revenge of the Sith version.

I don't think we will ever see the battle damaged version, but I would like to be proven wrong (I think). It would sting to see it after I'd already bought the regular version. But I wouldn't mind, in fact I would love a Revenge of the Sith version.
They did Dark Anakin with just the change in his eyes…I can see Ht milking this with a BD look for Padme just to make money

They did Dark Anakin with just the change in his eyes…I can see Ht milking this with a BD look for Padme just to make money
Anakin is a big seller and they've already made several versions. I don't know if they have the same confidence in Padmé. Took them long enough to do her once.

Anakin (though I'm not interested in it) is close to perfect.

However Padme which I want a lot is 7 out of 10 at best.

Shame after all those years in WIP.

Absolutely stunning release. I can't wait to order! Finally! I love AOTC, but its funny how HT knock these releases out of the park when people don't care for the film. Yoda, Dooku, and Jango have been amazing releases so far. Anakin and Padme look like they will continue that trend.

Wow, I think this looks great. Not a figure I want, but it looks pretty damn good to me.

Because her head is on a pike!
Screenshot_20221213-134917_Instagram.jpg

I don’t know where the complaints on the sculpt are coming from. Yes, she looks a bit older than she did in the movie but it’s unmistakably Portman if you ask me. We’ve been waiting so long for Padme, and this looks like Padme, so I’m good and can’t wait to order. Hopefully not a two year wait, but whatever.

Also, I’m unsure why people seem to think there’s a battle damaged version coming. I have a hard time believing that considering Disney has essentially banned Slave Leia from all merchandising. I have a feeling the midriff showing is probably going to make the losers over at Disney put the ixnay on a battle damaged version. I’d prefer it myself but not going to wait around for it and miss this.

This is a terrible rationale to have, especially for an expensive hobby such as this, but at this point I'm just happy to have her coming out. It's not perfect and I just like others I'd love the BD option, but I'm just happy that after all this time we finally get a Padme.

If they made it older, then I think they did it on purpose in order to be able to use it for Thor. But who knows, HT may use it for Leon as well.

Back