1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Padme today... first Star Wars figure in the collection, and immediately bought an AOTC C-3PO and R2D2
from a LCS to go with her and eventually, Anakin.

I can't go down this rabbit hole much further... but dammit, how I love these Kenner retro boxes! :oops:

That being said... Hot Toys, I need an AOTC Obi-Wan in this box style, like YESTERDAY.

On a quest to find a replacement body for custom battle damaged version. Comparing every TBLeague phicen bodies to the Hot Toys stock one, it seems to me that none is really working. S28A/S29B looks to be the closest fit when it come to height but hard to tell if body proportions would work as well.

Anyone here planning for a battle damaged custom? Any lead or tip for a successful project?

*sighs* Here we go again:

WB at2011.jpg

More expensive, WORTH IT and found all over evilBay.

First battle damaged mod I have seen posted anywhere yet -https://reddit.com/r/hottoys/comments/1bdk356/not_perfect_but_good_enough_for_now_really_wanted/

Interesting. Didn't expect to find a realistic abdomen on the stock body. A full body swap might not be the ideal solution then. A silicone arm with hidden elbow joint could be enough to pull it off.

Interesting. Didn't expect to find a realistic abdomen on the stock body. A full body swap might not be the ideal solution then. A silicone arm with hidden elbow joint could be enough to pull it off.
I think they added that and the arms from a different figure/body, from the looks of it under the "fat suit" it seems to be a white plastic abdomen.

Has anyone heard anything from Alterego on Padme? I know they get their distribution from Sideshow like everyone else in the US, but even then they seem to be close to last on the list.

Has anyone heard anything from Alterego on Padme? I know they get their distribution from Sideshow like everyone else in the US, but even then they seem to be close to last on the list.
Nope I haven’t heard anything from AEC for her and I believe I ordered her fairly quickly after she went up. They’re pretty responsive when it comes to emailing them, so you could always try that out and see what they say.

Nope I haven’t heard anything from AEC for her and I believe I ordered her fairly quickly after she went up. They’re pretty responsive when it comes to emailing them, so you could always try that out and see what they say.
Agreed. I just thought I’d poll the group here to make sure I didn’t miss anything first.

TBA are the best!

Yes they are! It cost the same to get Padme as it would have to get it from Sideshow. I know that won't always be the case but they get this stuff early and ship quick. I'm on the SS waitlist for ROTJ Vader and The Flash Keaton Batman because I waited a little too long and if they don't convert I'll just buy them from TBA when they get them.

Back