1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm gonna get Ani but probably not Padme and I imagine a lot of others are thinking the same way
I feel like Padmé is more of a must have considering it’s the first time we’re getting this character, whereas we’ve already had 2 (3) Episode 3 Anakin figures, arguably the definitive look for Anakin.

She'll actually pair nicely with a Clone Wars Anakin. That's how I plan on displaying her.
Yep, they sort of share a scene together in those outfits at the end of the Clone Wars (2008).
7515DD36-6D4B-4A25-873A-ED2472CEB1B6.jpeg

I feel like Padmé is more of a must have considering it’s the first time we’re getting this character, whereas we’ve already had 2 (3) Episode 3 Anakin figures, arguably the definitive look for Anakin.

Oh, I can see Padme being more of a must have character wise since we probably won't get another of her, but for me I'm thinking just Ani so I can have Ep2, Ep3 and then Vader on display together like an evolution of Vader shelf. I don't need Ep 1 Pod Racer Ani though.

To me Padme is the more appealing figure between her and Anakin. Plus I’m guessing this might be the only version of her we get.
I assume they’ll exploit the new head sculpt by making multiple versions like they’ve done with Anakin.

Maybe the red gown for episode 1 anniversary? That’s all I can really see of her. Maybe a clone wars version, but that is a slim chance. This may be it.

What would everyone consider to be her most iconic outfit? A case can be made for either the episode 1 gown or the episode 2 white battle suit. Kind of a tough call

First appearance look. If i had to choose, i could only narrow my selection for TPM to two looks. This red Gown and her battle outfit.

Iconic Phantom Menace look is red gown. My favorite look is the Theed battle outfit.

Iconic Attack of the Clones look is Arena battle suit. My favourite look is the lakeside dress.

Iconic Revenge of the Sith look is probably the outfit from Mustafar. Not sure on my fave look from the film.

Iconic Phantom Menace look is red gown. My favorite look is the Theed battle outfit.

Iconic Attack of the Clones look is Arena battle suit. My favourite look is the lakeside dress.

Iconic Revenge of the Sith look is probably the outfit from Mustafar. Not sure on my fave look from the film.
1 of my fav ROTS looks is her "blue gown" that she is wearing when she goes to meet Anakin after he has had his nightmare about losing her in childbirth.
Another is the one she wears to the Council meeting with the Senators when going to talk to Palpatine (it's from the deleted scene).

Perhaps not as iconic, I do think that the snow bunny one from the 2003 Tartakovsky series was cool (and it got a maquette statue as well)

billede.png

Otherwise, the more action-y design is probably the Clone Wars one

Thrawn-Padme-Poster.jpg

Back