1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks have customized their figs for ages now. This one will be no different. Those with the skill and desire to, will absolutely do it. Especially as it's such an iconic look for the character. I look forward to seeing what they pull off.

mood GIF

Folks have customized their figs for ages now. This one will be no different. Those with the skill and desire to, will absolutely do it. Especially as it's such an iconic look for the character. I look forward to seeing what they pull off.

I was being facetious. I’ve customized figures too. People will certainly do an arena custom for this. I’m sure we’ll see some cool arena battle setups.

But like I said it’d be good if someone did a run of torn shirts to keep the original intact.

It’d also be smart to pick up an extra shirt when they get parted out. Those will probably go fast.

Last edited:
Her stomach won't be painted to look realistic (beyond the appropriate plastic color). Would also require people to paint if they customize her.
Yeah, that’s what I figured. They’re really making it harder for me then.

The battle arena look is THE iconic look for her, the most “actiony” It would also be accurate paired with Anakin with the green saber/without the robes.

As the Padmé figure sits with the cape, it’s only accurate to leaving Tatooine with Artoo and Threepio and the droid factory scenes. But I personally don’t plan on displaying Anakin with the robe-I really want to have him with the green saber.

As the Padmé figure sits without the cape however, it’s only accurate to the scenes whilst in the ship on the way to Geonosis and when Anakin and Padmé are rolled out into the arena, chained on the pole.

I can already envision people leaving her as is and giving her the droid blaster, which I just personally can’t get behind as it bothers my accuracy bug. Decisions, decisions..

Padme is for sure on my list but idk if I want a "I hate sand" Ani or a ROTS Ani with her.

Back