1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine from local comic book shop he's gotem for 160.00 a piece I couldn't pass it up had no idea came with so much stuff the cat was a nice touch

$160????????????????????? How is he making any money?

I didn't ask lol he's got five more I asked if he'd ship if I spread the word he said no if anybody wanted one I'd ship it to them just helping fellow freaks that's how I found out about the ghostbusters 4 pak for sale on Sideshow from freaks

fullsizeoutput_366.jpeg

I moved Ripley.. this is her and a couple of friends...

Love it! Its odd though, in pics the hair looks meh, but in hand it looks pretty damn good
Worth the wait!

I agree about the hair. When I saw the pics posted by Jedibear a couple of pages back, I thought, hair doesn't look like that in hand. I had thought that I would pick up an extra head and have it haired, but once in hand, I really liked the sculpted. I did pick up an extra head from TA a couple of days ago anyway. May still do it or use it for a second figure.

Finally opened this figure up yesterday. Love the detail on the outfit, but I found the flamethrower to be super fragile, yet exceptionally detailed. the cat carrier is amazing. Very cool figure!

Back