1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something is odd about the mouth or the expression. I feel like this figure would have warranted 2 head sculpts, as I'd rather have an ass kicking expression rather than just a "Did I forget to turn the stove off? I can't remember...." expression.

Something is odd about the mouth or the expression. I feel like this figure would have warranted 2 head sculpts, as I'd rather have an ass kicking expression rather than just a "Did I forget to turn the stove off? I can't remember...." expression.

yeah but they'd probably give us crying Ripley sculpt like this!

qykvTnV.gif

She doesn't really have a kick ass face in this movie though, she has the "turn the stove off" or "look scared" face 99% of the time.

Yeah Sigourney Weaver just naturally has a strong and defiant look and attitude about her, and that doesn't really come through in this sculpt at all.

Ellen_Ripley~01.jpg

I'm curious.... Did anyone else here spring for the Iminime Space Trucker 1/6 Ripley?
I got it back in 2012 or so....
I only bought the suit/accs set.
Still has it but I doubt anyone would want it now.

Nah it's decent. :monkey3
It is tho. A bit better than Sideshow/Threezero/Star Ace production so it's already a plus. :lol

... :monkey2

I'm honestly starting to believe that some of you Alien fans just love to complain about stuff. For the last month some of you expected this figure to be cancelled and now that it's out it's just more complaining. If I'm HT I'd officially cancel the Aliens Ripley with Power Loader. There's no way you'll be happy with that either.

I think this figure looks fine, it's Ripley...no one is going to mistake the figure for anyone else.

I'm honestly starting to believe that some of you Alien fans just love to complain about stuff. For the last month some of you expected this figure to be cancelled and now that it's out it's just more complaining. If I'm HT I'd officially cancel the Aliens Ripley with Power Loader. There's no way you'll be happy with that either.

I think this figure looks fine, it's Ripley...no one is going to mistake the figure for anyone else.

Haha, no.

aY96iif.gif

I thinks it's that the sculpt doesn't quite capture SW's distinctive protruding mouth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree!.. b---ing in this, that, whatever, direction..

Yeah because there wasn't grown men in here for the past three years, rolling around the floor whining and crying out for Midol over this getting delayed. :lol

Back