1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

Well, I'm excited for the prospect of MAYBE getting Ripley -

...that Alien just look... Like I don't know. NECA or something. Or a mix of the old big chap and a warrior. Can't help doubting that this is anything official...

Yeah but we're used to the prospect of getting her now. The prospect of new Marines gets us mote excited.

...that Alien just look... Like I don't know. NECA or something. Or a mix of the old big chap and a warrior. Can't help doubting that this is anything official...

Yup, that's what it looks like indeed.
Of all the half-assed things HT could do... But I don't blame them. In the end, it's probably miles better than their first shot at the Aliens xenomorph.
Either way, I really don't care, not going to get it.

Hmm, curious to see this from more angles. I have Big Chap, so unless it's a pretty noteworthy deviation I'll probably pass.

Haha! Years of waiting for Ripley and then this is the reaction? No one promised us a new Big Chap or new marines. This treat and the wait has been for Ripley, so let's just hope this means she's coming!

Why do a warrior when they won't do Marines? I'd be stunned if they do anything to add to it. So a Big Chap 2.0 makes more sense.

Yeah but we're used to the prospect of getting her now. The prospect of new Marines gets us mote excited.

Good luck with that one.

That Alien looks like the neca's one. I'm glad to see movement in that post but this photo looks like a fail. They even put alein instead of alien...really looking forward to the 26/04 to get official news..

I'm stoked for new Hot Toys Aliens. Especially ones that don't include rubber parts; looks like this might be the case. I'd have preferred to see a new Grid Alien. And yup, still waiting on Chopper, Wolf and Jungle Hunter 2.0

The Alien Warrior has a similar (if not the same) torso as the Chap, but with different arms and legs. So in that regard, if this is what they'll go with, HT did drop the ball by keeping the old legs. Also seems like they based their arm lengths on the puppets, so the human legs appear short in comparison.

But why, WHY are they still using rubber? Could they have found a better material or will this sucker flake like the Chap did?

Come on guys! Let's get something official before complaining. We don't know what we are going to get - if anything.

Come on guys! Let's get something official before complaining. We don't know what we are going to get - if anything.

Logic eludes this board. Let us wait and see you say? Never!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you looking for these details of the alien figure? Is the one next to ripley? It is not the neca's one??

d162dd9987fcff16d4bf4d246ace5978.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least it's an Alien, and it shows that HT might be more willing to go deeper into the license. Not much deeper probably, but that's the best sign of Ripley being released that we've got since the SDCC.

Back