1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

In_Search_of_Title_Screen.jpg

Who knows maybe Sigourney didn't sign off on the likeness rights didn't it say something like that under the figure at the comic con last year? That's the only reason I can think of why they didn't go ahead with it.

We should all just stop posting in this thread until there's an actual announcement. I keep seeing it pop back up towards the top and I get excited every time. It's like battered wife syndrome. I'm not sure I can take it any more, guys... :lol

I was like that too for a while, just pining for Noomi & no end in sight. :lol

It's just funny now, because HT run on their own clock. Any conclusions we try & draw based on any prior precedent etc, really is just a waste of energy.. so embrace the comical side of the hobby I say. If they show up - cool. If not, let's have a laugh about it in the meantime.

Oo, that's just reminded me there was a Hot Toys Prometheus thread. It must still be there somewhere... * goes to find torch *

All Hot Toys employees not currently assigned to churn out more Marvel & Star Wars figures (i.e. the employees previously churning out Batmans) have now been assigned to making ***k off great 1/6 Star Wars vehicles for Howard. No resource for other licences, sorry, sorry.

It is if you're Hot Toys' accountants!

Who knows maybe Sigourney didn't sign off on the likeness rights didn't it say something like that under the figure at the comic con last year? That's the only reason I can think of why they didn't go ahead with it.

That's probably the reason that it hasn't gone up for PO yet. :(

I simply asked Hot toys FB page what was happening.
Someone replied She's cancelled. It was late so I didn't ask how legit it was and how he new, but that's the answer I got.

Someone.. :lol

Just wait for the specs dude, otherwise the next badly / ambiguously worded HT Q&A will put our concerns to rest.

I simply asked Hot toys FB page what was happening.
Someone replied She's cancelled. It was late so I didn't ask how legit it was and how he new, but that's the answer I got.

Someone.. :lol

Have to ask someone in authority.

giphy.gif

If they say the same thing...well, I say we take off and nuke the entire HT site from orbit....

:monkey3

Back