1/6 Hot Toys - Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - Scarlet Witch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope she comes with a Darkhold or something and isn't as barebones as that Kate Bishop figure. On one hand I'm wary and consider skipping and holding out longer as I don't like doubles, on the other where can they take her at this point? And technically if I do end up with two I can shove one to the X-Shelf with Magneto when the time comes. Or use this one as "corrupted" Wanda (similar to how Quicksilver looked when Chthon had taken over his body in the comics) and have a "clean" Wanda too. I preferred the previous design if I'm being honest, but I like the darker, more corrupted colour scheme here. We'll see.

kuChRVi.png

cMx4GPn.png

Pq5DOTP.png

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Seeing the costume in action with its darker palette and it’s broken look makes me hope the perfect Scarlet Witch can be born from mixing both this and Wandavision

Film was a bit disappointing but she was amazing in it, stole the show.

I might have to cancel my WandaVision preorder and get this one instead... Just depends on the headsculpt!

Has anyone seen Crimewave? Can’t get much goofier than that. And excited that there might be a new proper sequel to Darkman.

Saw it today, I enjoyed the film enough for what it was. Not really a very interesting or serious film but definitely a goofy horror film like you guys stated.

Genuinely curious question:

I'm surprised to hear these common criticism of the film considering how MCU films usually are. They are rarely serious or interesting to be honest. Typically superficial action, dialogue, plot, etc. Is it more goofy than Shang-Chi (with it's silly plot, trevor, dragons, etc.) or Ragnarok (undermining every serious moment with a joke)?

I thought the film succeeded at what it was trying to do which I would describe as wackiness from the multiverse, jokes, cool action, some seriously wild actions from dr. strange, a little scary, and to tell an emotional story. You've got your classic generic CGI action sequence in the beginning.

Idk, what was expected that wasn't there?

Shang Chi and Ragnarok are a lot more coherent, this one definitely feels like the uneven sum of all its changing directors and rewrites and delays. Fine, but not memorable

Back