1/6 Hot Toys - Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - Scarlet Witch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
gyp6Gj6.jpg
pvTAtXo.jpg

SDwblFl.jpg

4c5rX6v.jpg
Fk9LOmh.jpg
GRH3axI.jpg
bM5vDna.jpg
wGBKtnl.jpg
eUmhRjs.jpg

yl3zVJm.jpg

gZVoDTL.jpg

0qGminG.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm are we thinking just them teasing like this we should see full figure reveal later this week like how they did for Kate? Teased video day before and then full reveal next day? Not sure if they would drop her on Star Wars day but the movie will be opening overseas tomorrow so I guess anything is possible.

Hair silhouette seems to match the og Wandavision hair before the updated it. Wouldn't put it past Hot toys tor recycle it since it matches the new movie.

1651638434527.png

Hair silhouette seems to match the og Wandavision hair before the updated it. Wouldn't put it past Hot toys tor recycle it since it matches the new movie.

View attachment 575494
Seeing as the May the 4th reveals had no head sculpts, I count on this being recycled. Might save them some time on approvals.

Is Scarlett Witch as popular as Black Widow was in China? There's that one HT interview that said BW was their best seller. I wonder if SW is her replacement in that regard.

I want a Wanda and everything, but shouldn't they have opened with a Strange? I wonder just what will go up for PO this week with both DS2 opening, MK ending and May 4th. It looks good enough anyhow. I'm curious to see what hair colour they;ll go with. It seems every piece of promo or merch has a different shade.

I’ve just got back from seeing the film. Trust me when I tell you she is phenomenal. Her character is just so tragic. Olsen absolutely nails everything she’s asked to do. Wow.

My kingdom for a rooted hair version. I do like the sleeves on this a little more than the opera gloves on the WV version.

but the pants being plain and the maybe lack of cape makes this one feel weaker.

Back