1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movie doesn't seem to be the knockout hit they were expecting, it wouldn't surprise me if this didn't get made.

Would it likely be next year release?

I have a feeling that it'll be fully announced after SDCC, shown off again and then set to ship the following summer.

Movie doesn't seem to be the knockout hit they were expecting, it wouldn't surprise me if this didn't get made.

It's Batman, they'll make it. Ben Affleck's Batman other than Gal Gadot is the only thing getting rave reviews from the film. I wouldn't be shocked if the BvS line isn't almost all Batcentric.

Some version of it should be in the JL movie next year.

It'll be a new design, this one is trashed out. Now IF the rumors of the solo Batman film being a prequel to BvS is true then you'd see this design again because it'd make sense.

My goal in life is to maybe see this display in 1/6 scale:
237613b2b249e472f7fba8f364c5d3d4.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

That would be a sick looking display with all the batmobiles in 1/6!

BVS will make a billion, it is a phenomenal success particularly in view of the critical assassination the film has been the target of.
Batmobiles always take a long time to come out but I'm sure this one will be made.

Hope there wil two options. One with remote control for the doors, lights etc and another one without. I rather get the latter one for cheaper price.... With remote the price wil skyrocket

BVS will make a billion, it is a phenomenal success particularly in view of the critical assassination the film has been the target of.
Batmobiles always take a long time to come out but I'm sure this one will be made.

I wish that were so but I don't see this making a billion, more like $850-$900 IMO but I could be wrong I'm no box office analyst. I'm just worried that's why we still don't see the Apocalypse figure for PO yet as well. I loved this movie and I'm going a third time Saturday to try IMAX 3D.

I am a massive fan of the movie - absolutely loved it... and hate to say that the way the box office is going right now, I'm not sure it will hit the billion! :(
Seriously don't know why – I am find somebody that didn't like the film, and it seems to be getting a lot of repeat business... heard of some people seeing it 8 times or more! The movie gets better with repeat views too!
Unfortunately it would seem that audiences don't want a movie that requires too much thought right now... and movies that just reuse the same story are raging successes like TFA and JW! I mean I really enjoyed JW... but it isn't half the movie BvS is! :cuckoo:

That said, personally for me the quality of the movie doesn't matter! What matters to me is that the BvS Batman suit and the Batmobile are superb (suit is definitely the best live action costume) - and will look amazing on display - as will Superman and Wonder Woman.

ive got the cash ready ht come on and release the car already!

Last edited:
They showed the 1/6 Millennium Falcon Cockpit ages ago and that still hasn't been announced, so it's hardly surprising that the Batmobile hasn't been announced yet.

Back