1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman - Batman (2.0) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sddefault.jpg

I might get it as well just for it being Batfleck's final outing as Batman, but that figure would also require some serious mods, in addition to a custom headsculpt.
I guess in theory the BvS 2.0 head sculpt could be put on the Flash Batman to solve the problem ? But might take some serious customising with that seamless neck design.

Po'd the Deluxe! Those sculpts are too good to pass up. My biggest gripe is the legs. Sometimes the muscle definition is there but other poses it's like, "look out, it's Fatman!" :lol
20231212_224456.jpg

The neck's not 100% but it's close enough for me. Sometimes, the whole cowled head looks too slender and you can tell HT is still using the same old "push on" style faceplates. It wouldn't be hard to make them insertable from inside or behind the cowl so it actually looks like the mask is on top of the face. But I guess HT would only revise something like that if InArt came up with a better system :rolleyes:
20231214_232645.jpg

20231214_213634.jpg

20231214_222539.jpg

Haha, we’re really splitting hairs here with the measurements. But Google says he’s 6’ 2” not 6’ 3”.
Ah ok I was close then. Accurate to the comic then. But regardless he definitely played Batman well.

The comparison is showing that the cowl is looking less accurate than 1.0 though.... the neck length and mouth cut especially. I mean just LOOK at the bottom of the cowl and chin in all of those comparisons, they're not even close to being the same length.

Last edited:
The comparison is showing that the cowl is looking less accurate than 1.0 though.... the neck length and mouth cut especially. I mean just LOOK at the bottom of the cowl and chin in all of those comparisons, they're not even close to being the same length.
He's lowering his chin in those shots but you're right, the neck portion of cowl still looking long on the figure. HT's never going to be able to recreate those "air pockets" in the neck of the cowl that let him move his head. That's why the neck portion was always stable and never covers the symbol like on the figure.
That's why I'm excited for the rotatable cowled head, I hated putting my 1.0 in a lowered head pose and covering half the bat symbol.

Last edited:
It's not such a big deal and they still can't do it right.
mmexport1702754629558.jpg

Last edited:
Po'd the Deluxe! Those sculpts are too good to pass up. My biggest gripe is the legs. Sometimes the muscle definition is there but other poses it's like, "look out, it's Fatman!" :lol

View attachment 678975
View attachment 678978
View attachment 678979
I like the headsculpt quite a bit actually, but it seems to miss that extra level of pissed-offness that Batman had in BvS. I hope the moveable eyes will help with this, because they can do wonders with expressions but the closed mouth faceplate might be a tad not grumpy enough. Which is hard to sculpt because it walks a very fine line between looking grumpy and bored.

As of the the moment I'm still on the fence to be honest. I had the v.1 but sold him off a long time ago, when he didn't seem to fit in my collection anymore. But as of right now, I don't even know what direction my collection is taking, so yeah. This might fit, might not. No idea...

Look, I loved The Batman movie and RP as Batman but as good as the HT came out I could never have this skinny man be my representation of Batman it has to be The Tankffleck all the way!

He’s as skinny as TDK Joker!

I could snap his leg easy lol

Courtesy of JP:

IMG_7935.jpeg

IMG_7934.jpeg

IMG_7936.jpeg

The figure itself came out nice and he does look great on the bike but I like my Batman beastly.

Last edited:
Back