1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D6AABC9F-32DF-4CA4-9F55-F252E36C990C.jpg
On display since day 1. Like others, it looks as nice n shiny as it did when I took it out of the box.

The more I look at this one the more beautiful I think it is. From one angle it’s brown, almost copper, from the other a bluish shine.
cfed7fb159c07366567e2c7feeb77319.jpg

I just wish that sucker could move a little more. I appreciate the stiff joints in comparison to the original Hot Toys Alien Warrior, since the joints on that figure were typically a loose mess, but it's too far in the opposite direction. If it could be posed like the first one, I'd have three.

I just wish that sucker could move a little more. I appreciate the stiff joints in comparison to the original Hot Toys Alien Warrior, since the joints on that figure were typically a loose mess, but it's too far in the opposite direction. If it could be posed like the first one, I'd have three.

Totally get that, if you want dynamic poses. But I always prefer rested museum poses... like the figures are just hanging out in my displays. But true, if you had more than one the poses would be too similar. That’s why I kept my old V1 on display in the background (if I touch him he falls apart...)

Just picked this up. Can’t believe I waited so long! It’s a fantastic figure. Hoping HT does a Big Chap 2.0, but this will do nicely. Got a little Alien nook happening now.[emoji106]
6697bfb7a13352a0bb582e42a44652bb.jpg

774323028219d033d4d128b40181dd78.jpg
3f000e2e68d4c88bb5bdd6f1fac0cc31.jpg
64dd9a9994d0c8b5c7c584f812dc82a4.jpg
2484e99c8f63fad506d4b9f2035c4560.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s an awesome display bud . I actually stumbled upon the Alien directors cut last night on HBO . I was thinking about grabbing Ripley from BBTS myself . I really wish Hot toys would invest in a Big chap figure .

Your Aliens figure looks killer too by the way . [emoji6][emoji106]

Thanks sixxshooter! I’m really hoping for a Big Chap and an “Aliens” Ripley so I can match them up correctly. Seriously considering the Sideshow Ovimorph statue and the Neca Alien Queen to fill out the display.[emoji106]
I’d also recommend Ripley. I think she turned out great (Jonesy, not so much)

Was it in this thread that somebody showed us a 3D printed Bishop from Alien3? I remember asking how to get it, but never received an answer. I really really need to get it, so would appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction!

Thanks sixxshooter! I’m really hoping for a Big Chap and an “Aliens” Ripley so I can match them up correctly. Seriously considering the Sideshow Ovimorph statue and the Neca Alien Queen to fill out the display.[emoji106]
I’d also recommend Ripley. I think she turned out great (Jonesy, not so much)

The NECA Queen Alien is awesome I highly recommend. I had it out in my Alien display for awhile but it got replaced by these HTs and I ran out of space.

Guys,
I have the occasion to get this Alien for a good price 144$ shipped but the tendons at the mouth are broken.
Anybody has idea how to ''fix'' it.
Lots of customizers with great ideas here so...
Screenshot_2019-07-17-18-36-08_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back