1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say the figure looks pretty cool on display like he has it. And at least from a distance the sculpt seems to work fairly well...

Agree, it's always better to see these figures in a more natural display environment. The review should answer a lot of questions.

I’m 9-years old all over again with this figure. ❤️[emoji327][emoji897]
a5e799c929531ec6757af79a3bdc1fdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice look at Marty Toys, thanks for posting! Figure lookes pretty good! Kind of a bummer if the stand claw damages the jacket:( I might need to look into alternate ideas.

No problem TFH. Always happy to try and show folks what they can expect.

That Part II Marty looks fantastic! Can't wait to receive mine.

Just got my Deloreans and the Part I Marty, so I'm caught up until I get this sucker! I bought one for my brother one for Christmas but he ended up already getting one and didn't tell me lol. I was going to send it back but decided to keep it and display it either in my living room or gaming/toy room. One will be in my den. If they never release a Part II version, I'll convert it into a Part II.

Hot Toys Back to the Future Delorean (9) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Hot Toys Back to the Future Delorean (4) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

My Den (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

I’m 9-years old all over again with this figure. ❤️[emoji327][emoji897]
a5e799c929531ec6757af79a3bdc1fdb.jpg

I think the problem is the face is just a little too angular. It's missing that rounder and more boyish look Fox had in those movies.

Still, it does at least look better than it did in the HT pics.

Back