1/6 Christian Bale/Bruce Wayne portrait finally...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, there's two types of parents who react differently to the "Are we there yet?" situation. The one's with poor character let the kids get to them. They become frustrated, scream to them and can't even concentrate while driving. Then there's the one's that keep their cool and continue driving to reach their destination. I bet Adam is just driving along the way, ignoring our "Are we there yets". :lol

:rotfl:rotfl :goodpost:

Great sculpt I want one, how much and when?:horse

Seriously though is this not just a case of wanting what you can't have and then when/if it does become available , the price will be jacked up and it will be highly sought after?

No offence meant but if you tease people with a great sculpt like this then say its not for sale, thats just asking for trouble imo.

Seriously though is this not just a case of wanting what you can't have and then when/if it does become available , the price will be jacked up and it will be highly sought after?

No offence meant but if you tease people with a great sculpt like this then say its not for sale, thats just asking for trouble imo.

I don't really agree - this forum is for more than just 'how much for that' and 'ill trade you this for that'.

It's also about showcasing each other's customizing talent, and that's what Adam has done. If he decides to sell it, great, if not, let's just admire his work

Yeah people need to realize its not always about making money but simply showing off something someone is proud of. He answered the question about if its for sale - people should leave it at that. Those with the attitude that there is no reason to show it unless its for sale are just being silly.

It will be worth more to HIM if he's the only one who owns it.

GREAT WORK. KEEP IT UP. YOU ARE AT THE FRONT OF THE LINE WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF!

Last edited:
Well, there's two types of parents who react differently to the "Are we there yet?" situation. The one's with poor character let the kids get to them. They become frustrated, scream to them and can't even concentrate while driving. Then there's the one's that keep their cool and continue driving to reach their destination. I bet Adam is just driving along the way, ignoring our "Are we there yets". :lol

Haha, you're probably right. I seem to be fighting all sorts of battles that aren't mine to fight today. If it were me right now I'd be trying to retune the radio to avoid the newscasts about the heartless parent who abandoned their kids at a gas station.

I don't really agree - this forum is for more than just 'how much for that' and 'ill trade you this for that'.

It's also about showcasing each other's customizing talent, and that's what Adam has done. If he decides to sell it, great, if not, let's just admire his work

Fair enough.
I would like a good patrick bateman figure at some point, probably won't happen, but is frustrating when I see something good thats not available.

I get the point about it not all being about the money and show casing peoples art and am all for that.

Great sculpt now give the man a break:wink1:

The fact that it says not for sale "yet" in Adams first post and because Adam has made almost every other head he's made available I see no problem with anyone or everyone asking for it or expressing interest. One only needs to go into his Jack Joker thread and see all the posts of people that missed out on the run to understand the concern with not wanting to miss this one.

The fact that it says not for sale "yet" in Adams first post and because Adam has made almost every other head he's made available I see no problem with anyone or everyone asking for it or expressing interest. One only needs to go into his Jack Joker thread and see all the posts of people that missed out on the run to understand the concern with not wanting to miss this one.

:lecture Exactly!

Woff = Always so wise.

Voorhees translation:

STFU Fags.

:)

Or people could accept that sometimes people like to sculpt/paint/sew things for themselves and stop being petulant when someone doesn't offer everything they do for sale. There's a damn good reason some of us don't show off our custom work, because we know it will take less than 3 posts before people start asking for one and flooding our PM inboxes.

Or people could accept that sometimes people like to sculpt/paint/sew things for themselves and stop being petulant when someone doesn't offer everything they do for sale. There's a damn good reason some of us don't show off our custom work, because we know it will take less than 3 posts before people start asking for one and flooding our PM inboxes.

Simple just state its not for sale and then ignore pms, lifes so hard sometimes, when someone wants to give you money, because they appreciate your work:rotfl
Petulant:clap

I'm not worried because I was the first to 'commit to buy.' :cool:

Simple just state its not for sale and then ignore pms, lifes so hard sometimes, when someone wants to give you money, because they appreciate your work:rotfl
Petulant:clap

It's not that easy when people just won't take no for an answer. You'd probably be surprised at how ridiculous people here get when they want something.

Besides, there's a huge difference when you do something because you love it and when you do it as a job. Some people, like myself, customize/modify/paint or whatnot simply because they like to do it and have no interest in making money off of it because once it becomes a job the fun goes out of it. And then when you try to show your stuff off, all you hear is "OMG HOW MUCH? IS IT FOR SALE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE".

It saps the fun right out of the hobby when people won't respect that.

Sadly, this isn't the same place it was a few years ago. Some people didn't rip things apart the same back then, not as critical and not as demanding.

Back