1/6 Christian Bale/Bruce Wayne portrait finally...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally I had the time to sit down and finish this portrait... Anyway, here it is.. enjoy, and any criticism is welcome. thanks
Sorry guys, this is currently a personal piece; it's for sell yet. thanks

5162750476_42f56122e2_z.jpg

main reference picture:

5162237935_3145e65654.jpg

Adam you got all the ridges of the face in there just like your reference shot. Great job. Beats HT by far.

:eek Wow wow wow... Incredible! Great! Words fail me! :gah:

... I understand only too well the Australian expression of Lejuan, because we have a French equivalent: "Putain, la vache! C'est couillu!" :D

Adam, we have not had the pleasure to meet, but there, your sculpture of Christian Bale is breathtaking (or falling on the ground, it is according to... Finally, anyway, if one has breath away, one eventually falls on the ground :lol)!

I allowed myself this on your pics, to meet the expectations of some of us:

Imaresqd101.jpg

But I think that this is much more speaking:

Imaresqd101-1.gif

As everyone (or almost... is what is called being a victim of its success, hehe), if you make molds of your masterpiece, please count me among your biggest fans (I'm 1.93 m high...) because I saliva like mad! :bow

Congrats! :clap:clap:clap

The headsculpt is magnificent...the only thing i would like is a bit more detail on the hair like hot toys method

Excellent gif, exactly what i needed to illustrate my points - my concern on the chin appears unfounded but there's 3 things that will make this utterly PERFECT

1. The nose can definately be improved just see the A-B switch on the nose getting bigger and smaller in that gif. Nose just needs to be scaled down a touch

2. Again it is VERY nitpicky, but just watch the ears as the gif switches, the ears on the sculpt are just a tad high in the placement or pointing direction, just need to be adjusted slightly

3. The left curl of the lips (when facing the sculpt) is sagged a bit compared to the photo, which is making the expression look like he is saying something, rather than just standing with his lips parted.

Still an incredible sculpt like i said, but i'm sure you will notice what I am talking about Adam, would be awesome if you can make this masterpiece even better, even if its just for your personal collection :)

:thud: Utterly amazing likeness (despite Umair's nitpicks! :lol jk)

PLEASE please make this beauty available to us :pray:....miles better than anything offered to date.
You are a ridiculously talented artist Adam.

if youre planning on doing two face and possible other batman characters YOU NEED to cast these and sell them PLEASE PLEASE. do you have mold making experience? if not pm me and i will do them all for free as long as i get a couple. :) im sure if you can sculpt like that you know how to pull a mold.

but im just curious, why wouldnt you make more than one of these?

Amazing sculpt/likeness, definitely the best Bale done so far.

if youre planning on doing two face and possible other batman characters YOU NEED to cast these and sell them PLEASE PLEASE. do you have mold making experience? if not pm me and i will do them all for free as long as i get a couple. :) im sure if you can sculpt like that you know how to pull a mold.

but im just curious, why wouldnt you make more than one of these?

Adam has done private commissions for a few of us from time to time, but like he said, he does this for his own benefit/pleasure/hobby first, and selling casts is not his goal.

Nevertheless, of course we would all love for this to become available at some point...:impatient:

:lol

Thank you guys so much for all your comments and criticisms; I'll make a few minor changes on the sculpt and push it as far as I can.

Back