1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrived from SSC!

Pics are misleading, looks fantastic in person..love the paint and shading

My take:

Aesthetically even with the joints exposed this is the TAS head to toe.

The paint and shading are exceptional and detailed

Feels like it came right out of the cartoon :clap

Some minor gripes.. although lots of articulation for a BTAS figure for the first time...

I wish he had a better waist swivel and ab crutch

If the knees just had a bit more articulation would be fantastic

He has some weight to him, So watch how high of a shelf you put him on :lecture But he stands perfectly on his own, but it comes with a stand

The hands are easy to swap back and forth and the cape is easily removable

(Now bare in mind I didn't collect the Mondo TMNT figures) But his legs seem a tad bit loose but they have ratcheted joint sound so they aren't too bad.

The feet have nice articulation which is key

He can do the splitz, but not all the way and the kicking pose needs to be better, but all in all still good articulation

Reminds me of how a Neca figure articulated is as well as how it feels like very solid plastic with some heaviness

If you are a BTAS fan you will be happy to have this in your collection.

I will note that it's not worth paying above retail price, so don't bother with that..even for the exclusive :lecture

We'll see how far Mondo will take this line, but this is certainly a nice start..so don't cancel your preorders folks :lecture

More pics on the way

Arrived from SSC!

Pics are misleading, looks fantastic in person..love the paint and shading

My take:

Aesthetically even with the joints exposed this is the TAS head to toe.

The paint and shading are exceptional and detailed

Feels like it came right out of the cartoon :clap

Some minor gripes.. although lots of articulation for a BTAS figure for the first time...

I wish he had a better waist swivel and ab crutch

If the knees just had a bit more articulation would be fantastic

He has some weight to him, So watch how high of a shelf you put him on :lecture But he stands perfectly on his own, but it comes with a stand

The hands are easy to swap back and forth and the cape is easily removable

(Now bare in mind I didn't collect the Mondo TMNT figures) But his legs seem a tad bit loose but they have ratcheted joint sound so they aren't too bad.

The feet have nice articulation which is key

He can do the splitz, but not all the way and the kicking pose needs to be better, but all in all still good articulation

Reminds me of how a Neca figure articulated is as well as how it feels like very solid plastic with some heaviness

If you are a BTAS fan you will be happy to have this in your collection.

I will note that it's not worth paying above retail price, so don't bother with that..even for the exclusive :lecture

We'll see how far Mondo will take this line, but this is certainly a nice start..so don't cancel your preorders folks :lecture

More pics on the way
Could you post how far the knees can bend . I'm sure they can bend further than the dcc but I'm curious.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Could you post how far the knees can bend . I'm sure they can bend further than the dcc but I'm curious.

It just needs a higher bend at the joint under the knee

So unfortunately I can't get him in a crouch position but still some nice articulation

Love the emblem

It just needs a higher bend at the joint under the knee

So unfortunately I can't get him in a crouch position but still some nice articulation

Love the emblem

The correct embelm not the returns one like for DCC...

IMO this is a waste of an accessory. the container barely fits on any of the extra hands included

This on the other hand is my favorite extra

Bad ass for sure. I can't get mine til January but with the wait due to Christmas.

The figure looks nice and I am looking forward to receiving mine but after seeing the pictures, I am a little disappointed by the scale. 1/7?

The figure looks nice and I am looking forward to receiving mine but after seeing the pictures, I am a little disappointed by the scale. 1/7?

It’s a pretty weighted figure at 9 lbs, I think the scale was justified because they probably didn’t want it to topple over from the weight of it were true HT height. Like I mentioned for those who display their 12” figures on shelves, even with it sitting on a stand, I would strongly suggest not having him sit on a very high shelf :lecture

It’s a pretty weighted figure at 9 lbs, I think the scale was justified because they probably didn’t want it to topple over from the weight of it were true HT height. Like I mentioned for those who display their 12” figures on shelves, even with it sitting on a stand, I would strongly suggest not having him sit on a very high shelf :lecture
Wonder why they made it so heavy. My 1/4 Turtles weigh less.

Wonder why they made it so heavy. My 1/4 Turtles weigh less.

Yeah, I’m surprised too, I’m annoyed that I can’t have him balance on one leg in a running pose even with the stand because he is so top heavy :gah:

They also decided on a crotch grip stand instead of a claw or ring grabber and I can’t use a HT stand because the waist is too big :pfft:

What is the figures actual height. According to sideshow its 12 inches

I'm curious of the height too. I'm really bummed of the scale there because that is NOT a 1/6 Batman. He's 6"2 so he should be a 12.3 inch figure.

Ehh this figure just doesn't work for me. I don't know what it is, it just looks like a "toy" from the 90's, which, is cool, but that's not it's intent. I'll stick to the 6 inch. Better proportions and sculpt.

Back