1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the rate these figures are taking... do you guys still think we will get all these guys? So far we only have Batman and Freeze right?

I'd love a TAS Bats, Robin and Batgirl on display.

tumblr_inline_p554s6VP7S1rkdpup_1280.jpg

I think Mondo is waiting to see if the BTAS final product is passing any QC issues before developing any other characters figures besides Freeze..which is fine by me, better to avoid the loss in sales they had with the Turtles .

Has anyone heard from Mondo and shipping yet :dunno

I think Mondo is waiting to see if the BTAS final product is passing any QC issues before developing any other characters figures besides Freeze..which is fine by me, better to avoid the loss in sales they had with the Turtles .

Has anyone heard from Mondo and shipping yet :dunno
He said on Instagram late Nov or Early Dec.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Damn why did they have to make the extra cape a exclusive :gah:
Well maybe Toy Anxiety will carry the extra parts. But I agree cape should been in normal edition. I'm sure someone will make an cloth cape though

DCC bats looks so off in comparison now ...note to DCC..make one with the blue highlights :lecture

Well maybe Toy Anxiety will carry the extra parts. But I agree cape should been in normal edition. I'm sure someone will make an cloth cape though

They don’t get exclusives to break down. They’d only get one in a trade and that wouldn’t be likely for a while. They probably won’t even break down the standard figures- they didn’t do it with the turtles.

They don’t get exclusives to break down. They’d only get one in a trade and that wouldn’t be likely for a while. They probably won’t even break down the standard figures- they didn’t do it with the turtles.
Ah gotcha. Brock did say some exclusives Batmans will be getting restocked

Just got mine too!
Been long enough, good thing is that I paid for it that long ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want to see what Joker mondo delivers, I'm not interested in this line because dcc is more than enough, but a good Joker portrait would be instant buy for me.

I really want to see what Joker mondo delivers, I'm not interested in this line because dcc is more than enough, but a good Joker portrait would be instant buy for me.
Yeah with ass articulation.. This 2018 not 2005... should have double joints.

I ordered the regular version from Sideshow and just got a shipping notice for 12/5.

Emailed mondo and they said they will start shipping in the next 2 weeks

Back