1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t wait to see this in hand..the first BTAS figure that has the infamous blue highlights . I’ve been waiting forever for a bats with the blue highlights going all the way back to the Kenner run :lecture

I wonder what are the odds this thing ships anywhere near on time. It's supposed to hit around Christmas but that feels a little too lofty.

Some Instagram accounts have received review samples (I really gotta get in on that racket), and are saying Batman will be shipping within a month. They've only posted a couple of teaser pics so far and are saying they'll post more today. I think @thebatforce is one of them in case anyone wants to check it out.

Some Instagram accounts have received review samples (I really gotta get in on that racket), and are saying Batman will be shipping within a month. They've only posted a couple of teaser pics so far and are saying they'll post more today. I think @thebatforce is one of them in case anyone wants to check it out.
Could you post pics? I checked and that Instagram didn't have any pics of mondo Batman.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks I snapped some pics

I like the blue highlights..Really wish Kenner back in the day and DCC now would wake up and add the blue highlights

Hopefully they fixed all the QC issues they had with the turtles final product

Last edited:
This looks really good. Just want to know what the QC is like before I place an order. I’m a little irritated the thumbs up and windswept cape are a part of the exclusive.

That’s why it’s exclusive :lol

Exclusives shouldn't make the regular feel incomplete though. The HARDAC head is fine because it doesn't take anything away from the regular figure. The soup container would be a good exclusive accessory. The windswept cape should have come with both IMO. Raise the price of the regular if need be.

It is what it is.

Exclusives shouldn't make the regular feel incomplete though. The HARDAC head is fine because it doesn't take anything away from the regular figure. The soup container would be a good exclusive accessory. The windswept cape should have come with both IMO. Raise the price of the regular if need be.

It is what it is.

The regular still includes a myriad of gadgets, multiple hands, multiple heads with interchangeable faces, and other stuff. It’s a pretty complete figure, if I do say so myself. Truthfully, this is one case where I’ll play the part of the apologist. Tweeterhead offers their own site exclusives, and, honestly? With this being the first figure I’ve ever purchased from Mondo (but not my first Mondo purchase), I have literally zero complaints. And I say this as someone who’s followed their prints and was petrified these figures would wind up being some ridiculously limited drop. Ultimately, though, I feel like this was a solid release. They gave people ample time to pre-order the exclusive (close to a month, I believe), and their payment plans are unbelievably accommodating (it was super nice to put down 20 bucks a month and not worry about it). I get that their track record isn’t stellar thus far, and the apprehension in pre-ordering, but it’s just the price we pay. Hopefully, this release is solid enough that future figures can be purchased with confidence as opposed to wondering whether or not they’ll fall apart.

Batman’s cape (especially in the animated series) is as expressive as his face at times. It can dramatically change his look. Considering this is an action figure you would think Mondo would want to emulate the expressive cape while amplifying the articulation. Instead most people will have the plastic plank cape and leave him in a museum pose or the one arm raised with Grapnel gun pose.

I get it, I understand why these companies do exclusives, it’s just to me in this one instance they made the wrong call on the cape. I thought they did great with the TMNT exclusives and Mr. Freeze is cool too. Yeah I known I could have gotten the exclusive way back when (at the time I didn’t realize the cape was exclusive) but I am tired of giving companies my money 12-18 months in advance. Anyways this is the way it is, I’m not hating on Mondo and I’m happy for people who are getting the exclusive. I’ll just have to watch the boards and EBay and see if I can score one for a price I’m confortable with.

Dope! I seriously laughed at myself for letting SSC take the FP on this thinking it'd a looooong wait and am awesomely surprised here.

At the rate these figures are taking... do you guys still think we will get all these guys? So far we only have Batman and Freeze right?

I'd love a TAS Bats, Robin and Batgirl on display.

tumblr_inline_p554s6VP7S1rkdpup_1280.jpg

Harley and Joker for sure because it's a license to print money. Someone in the thread said that Catwoman was next so we might actually get them all, why would they skip out on Robin and Babs?

Harley and Joker for sure because it's a license to print money. Someone in the thread said that Catwoman was next so we might actually get them all, why would they skip out on Robin and Babs?
If these sell which they will then I can see them doing all of these. Maybe more. Would love an full hardack Batman with led eye or Man-Bat

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back