1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Freeze.

Wonder how much Mondo will be able to expand this line.

I hope they redesign the ab highlights on Bats before final product..that's the only off putting thing in this concept.

6d8e669384ae30977aa2f9423a58d535.jpg

ce54271ce14d8929cd56a4a11f017de0.jpg

c5476adf2db00194a385b4a6f5048ec5.jpg

de4e2ac4f6957e76072f5fdb493c04c7.jpg

79fa6302b3a1ad08ad4b5e26bf361a6d.jpg

Thanks as always Zod for the pics! Now that you've seen them both, what do you think about them?

Thanks as always Zod for the pics! Now that you've seen them both, what do you think about them?

I'm still not that impressed with Batman, but Freeze is unreal. Somehow they really captured the animated feel for him where they didn't with Batman. I wish I knew how far into the line they were going because I'd probably get them both if I knew more were coming. The accessories for both are pretty cool, but again, Freeze wins there too.

I'm still not that impressed with Batman, but Freeze is unreal. Somehow they really captured the animated feel for him where they didn't with Batman. I wish I knew how far into the line they were going because I'd probably get them both if I knew more were coming. The accessories for both are pretty cool, but again, Freeze wins there too.

Oh okay. Going from "Total crap! I'm not getting this!" to "I'm still not that impressed with Batman" isn't too bad. :lol

Freeze looks perfect, straight out of the show, I wished they would have at least fixed Batman's proportions and highlights.

Oh okay. Going from "Total crap! I'm not getting this!" to "I'm still not that impressed with Batman" isn't too bad. :lol

Freeze looks perfect, straight out of the show, I wished they would have at least fixed Batman's proportions and highlights.

:lol Yeah, I'm not totally against the line now that I've seen what they can do with Freeze. Batman still looks off to me though. Still, it's these or nothing for 1/6 BTAS figures.

:lol Yeah, I'm not totally against the line now that I've seen what they can do with Freeze. Batman still looks off to me though. Still, it's these or nothing for 1/6 BTAS figures.

Yeah, and at least Batman could be a placeholder until something really cool comes up. So are you getting them? I'll jump in if you jump in (first). :lol

Yeah, and at least Batman could be a placeholder until something really cool comes up. So are you getting them? I'll jump in if you jump in (first). :lol

:lol Don't put that pressure on me! I'll wait to see what they price them at. I'm afraid they're going to be expensive. Maybe too expensive to warrant buying them if the quality isn't there.

I am really liking the pics but if memory services me right Victor Friez had some height on Batman, especially since he was in the suit. I would say he needs to be closer to 13 1/2" tall.

Is Batman's mouth just painted onto the smirking sculpt, or is it actually sculpted?

Back