1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange. I saw in another group some people were having the same outcome I did. I emailed Mondo. Hopefully they do the right thing and refund the shipping amount.

Waiting for these to go up on Sideshow's site so I can blow some points instead of $$.

Does SSC carry all of Mondo's products?

Not confident they will carry all the Batman figures.

I remember waiting for the Wolverine (not the meme one, the regular figure from the Animated series) for several months and they never listed it.

I ended up picking from Amazon (direct from Amazon as a seller) a couple days ago - it was approx. $60 cheaper since Amazon was selling for $30 cheaper than Mondo and there was free shipping (Mondo was charging $30).

BBTS was $230 too.

Strange. I saw in another group some people were having the same outcome I did. I emailed Mondo. Hopefully they do the right thing and refund the shipping amount.
I, too, had free shipping on both my orders for Joker and Bats. I’ve emailed them in the past about combining shipping on prints and stuff and they’ve always had great customer service, so, hopefully, it gets sorted relatively quickly for you!

Does SSC carry all of Mondo's products?

Not confident they will carry all the Batman figures.

I remember waiting for the Wolverine (not the meme one, the regular figure from the Animated series) for several months and they never listed it.

I ended up picking from Amazon (direct from Amazon as a seller) a couple days ago - it was approx. $60 cheaper since Amazon was selling for $30 cheaper than Mondo and there was free shipping (Mondo was charging $30).

BBTS was $230 too.
They've had every non-exclusive BTAS figure and the non-exclusive MOTU figures.

Wonder who will be next. I think they originally said Batgirl would be after Catwoman but Joker took that spot. Wouldn't mind Harley and Robin to go with Batman/Joker.
1Y3Y4oB.png

I heard even the regular versions were exclusive to Mondo this time. Which while probably smart would suck. I too would like to shave some cost elsewhere. The limited Joker was tempting but the shipping cost hadn't been fixed at the time it was offered and there's NO way I'm paying that in addition to the cost for an up-sized action figure.

I heard even the regular versions were exclusive to Mondo this time. Which while probably smart would suck. I too would like to shave some cost elsewhere. The limited Joker was tempting but the shipping cost hadn't been fixed at the time it was offered and there's NO way I'm paying that in addition to the cost for an up-sized action figure.
Heard that from where?

Of all the "new" B:TAS figures I've seen, these are the best. I thought the DCD and Mafex looked terrible with all those articulation lines cut all over them.

Honestly, I think the original Kenner figures are still the best. A bit pricey these days maybe. I just don't think the designs lend themselves well to 3D interpretations, and definitely not highly articulated figures.

Facebook on the Mondo page.
Are you talking about the guy responding to NMC Toys' question about Batman? I don't know who that guy is that answered, but I'm 99% sure he's just some random person and doesn't work for Mondo.

Yeah. He's seemed pretty knowledegable in past posts. I don't know who the names of all people that work the companies. Maybe he's affiliated in some way? *shrug*

Yeah. He's seemed pretty knowledegable in past posts. I don't know who the names of all people that work the companies. Maybe he's affiliated in some way? *shrug*
He seems to be a freelance illustrator and a collector, and is not affiliated with Mondo in any way I can tell. Who definitely is affiliated (at least some) is my buddy Tom, who did the paint on the She-Ra headsculpt. He's a huge Batman fan and told me has no idea if Mondo is going to be releasing Joker and Batman through the same retail partners they've been working with in the past or if they're going to be changing course and only selling the figures through Mondoshop or what.

For both our sakes I'll hope for the former not the latter. But it sure would be nice to get a definitive answer and soon. If the releases stay so close together I foresee some hard choices in the near future and I'll be none pleased to find out these things after it's basically too late. Already took a gamble on She-Ra, as I have no use for Kowl.

Photo by Jasper Ventus.
It’s hard to tell…knees bent, lens distortion,etc. But there’s the newly sized Batman. Still too short?
But…HARLEY QUINN! Reads “Available 2023.” So, I guess we know who’s next.
3B8FB094-4272-44B6-B83D-BE8BAF500078.jpeg

C561BE95-F38E-4A5B-9E39-68F015AC9C15.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks fine in that upper shelf photo. They said they increased it by half an inch so that looks about right.

Happy I'm not one who cares about the height on these as long as they don't look ridiculously out of place.

Last edited:
Back