1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are they going to be doing the bullsh*t they've been doing with MOTU and have these available for two days only?
There's no time limit. They're just going to be up until it sells out. The Joker SDCC edition, for example, is limited to 1000 only. That will probably sell out in a few hours.

Got both of them.

I would hope that they eventually get to Batman Beyond like they said they would but who knows at the pace that they work at.

SeXOFnf.png

Got my Joker EX as well! Not sure about Batman. Looks like it may create the same flaking issue with that blue highlight on the cape as the previous one. My Eaglemoss Mega Batman will still be a great alternative if I pass on Mondo’s.

…and Joker EX is SOLD OUT!
Kind of makes me regret not getting 2, but I hate getting stuff to flip. I’m just happy to get what I like for me.

Was gonna grab Joker but then I knew I’d wanna go back and get Freeze and Catwoman so decided not to. I’ll be happy with Batman, Robin and Batgirl if they ever make them. Also want Batman Beyond too.

Any reason to PO the redux Batman soon for fear of selling out? Or you guys think he’ll be available for a while?

Was gonna grab Joker but then I knew I’d wanna go back and get Freeze and Catwoman so decided not to. I’ll be happy with Batman, Robin and Batgirl if they ever make them. Also want Batman Beyond too.

Any reason to PO the redux Batman soon for fear of selling out? Or you guys think he’ll be available for a while?

Was wondering the same thing.

I think we should be fine if we just wait a few days/weeks - not sure about months down the road though.

Was hoping to buy the figure at another retailer but it appears to be a Mondo online exclusive. Free shipping helps though but Mondo probably baked that fee into the figure's price.

I bought the original Batman Mondo figure so I hate Mondo double/triple/quadruple dipping of the same figure with minor variants and accessories.

But this seems to be the definitive figure of Batman - is the only thing missing the flapping cape in the wind accessory from the original Exclusive edition.

Hesitated. I guess I'm convinced this isn't worth the money and might as well sell my previous blue animated and plain black Batman along with catwoman.

Too expensive for what they are.

Selling original blue Batman, black Batman, ex Freeze and ex Catwoman while the line is hot. I’m done convincing myself that I like these awkward looking figures.

Back