1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can?t wait until they get to the newer series of figures. Like the crazy scarecrow with the noose around his neck.
TNBA Scarecrow is easily the best design from that iteration of the series, and arguably better than the earlier Scarecrow designs. So disturbing. Looked like the walking corpse of a 19th century preacher.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Pictures or it did not happen!

Agree... creepy as hell.

Attachments

• EBF839B6-7181-44E8-9884-B430C6A12881.jpeg
    EBF839B6-7181-44E8-9884-B430C6A12881.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 267
I wonder what the exclusive accessories/sculpts will be for the future figures.

Seems kinda easy to predict some...

Robin:
-Neutral head, determined head, smiling head, possible scared head exclusive
-Bolas in neutral and "spinning"
-Batarang
-grapnel gun

Joker:
-Smiling head, laughing head, angry head, possible hatted head exclusive
-Long gun with bang flag or Tommy gun (less likely or exclusive)
-Joker fish (from "Laughing Fish")
-Joker card
-Round bomb with wick or dynamite time bomb with mini Joker head (from "Joker's Favor")
-Hand with joybuzzer

Harley:
-Smiling head, pouty head, angry head, possible scared head or unmasked head exclusive
-Pop gun
-bazooka (from "Harley and Ivy")
-diamond and/or satchel (from "Harley and Ivy")
-Hyena (probably two for the exclusive)

Batgirl:
-Smiling head, determined head, smirking head, possible scared head or "coy" head exclusive
-Batarang with a line on it
-Grapnel gun
-Jade Cat (exclusive)

Last edited:
Does anyone have pics of the boxes these figures come in? Do they have windows on them? Or are they just a regular box?

165 bucks???

Yup. Mondo is well known for over charging their figures. I like the Batman figure they did but really my favorite is the Mr. Freeze. I'm sure they will get more business if they can adjust the price point. $165 plus tax and shipping is quite a bit. If Mondo offers free shipping, the story will be different.
I'm kinda on the fence with getting Catwoman especially when the figures aren't that great and so far the value are not there.

Wonder if they would be willing to do a TAS Superman and Wonder Woman. Would love to have the trinity together similar to how Sideshow did their statues.

dc-comics-wonder-woman-animated-series-collection-statue-sideshow-200544-27.jpg

Now is not the time to whine about product costs, shipping costs etc...We need to step up and support small business. If you want the line to continue just pay up and shut up.
I imagine those who have the discretionary income in today's environment understand what I am saying.

Now is not the time to whine about product costs, shipping costs etc...We need to step up and support small business. If you want the line to continue just pay up and shut up.
I imagine those who have the discretionary income in today's environment understand what I am saying.

**** that noise, people have the right to not agree with anything.

Just shut up, hand over your money, and accept whatever you are 'given' (in reality 'pay for') is pretty much the worst collecting advice ever...

And hopefully they don't give it to anyone else out there who has been trying to take appropriate and sensible precautions... :slap

Not a fan of the Catwoman overall so decided to pass on her. Hoping Babs and **** come out nice and would be happy to just have the three heroes.

Back