1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the likely hood of Mondo releasing Freeze without the shading. I like the all Black batman with out the shading. Not sure if I like the shading on Freeze yet. I would probably prefer it without.

I received Mr Freeze last night when I got home and he is quite impressive. I had to laugh how ice cold the box was from sitting on my porch.

The elbow joints were quite tight to the point I originally thought there was no articulation there but there is. It is nice how the elbow articulation is hidden by the rubber. Speaking of the rubber parts, it is located at the shoulders, elbows, wrists and above the boots. I am not sure how the rubber will hold up over the long run though. The hands are stiff but with a quick hairdryer heating, they will open up so he can hold his freeze gun. The tank on his back was a little difficult to put in but with a hard enough push it will fit. It is nice to have the switch outs and Nora?s tombstone looks nice.

He is taller than the Mondo Batman (who should have been made larger to be true !/6 scale). It feels like Victor is 1/6 scale while Batman is not. I currently have him paired with the Eaglemoss Batman Animated Mega statue who he seems to pair better with and I think looks great next to. I am not sure if Mr Freeze was bigger than Batman in the Animated series.

Overall I really like Mr Freeze and would recommend him (especially if you have that Eaglemoss Batman :D)

I?ll try to get a few pictures done either tonight or worst case over the weekend.

If anyone wants to sell the exclusive version, please pm. I missed this one somehow. :\

Not the best pictures but here are a couple of Mondo Mr Freeze with Eaglemoss Batman

49359193436_8aec6a2b64_b.jpg

49358731008_6b4abccab3_b.jpg

Here is the Mondo Batman and Freeze. If only Mondo whould have made Batman taller :monkey2

49359447622_771d1ae6b7_b.jpg

Thanks for the pics Alan, he looks good! I saw plenty of pics on Instagram, but for some weird reason they’re all pics of him still in the box. I could have sworn that the figure came with a “do not open” instruction!

Looks really good tbh, I'm hesitating to pull the triger because I feel the 130 euros are a bit excesive. For those who have it in hand is it really worth it quality wise?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Looks really good tbh, I'm hesitating to pull the triger because I feel the 130 euros are a bit excesive. For those who have it in hand is it really worth it quality wise?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

I just got mine in and I think if anybody is on the fence about it I would go for it. I wasn't super impressed with the Batman figure when I first got it (it took awhile but it grew on me), but straight out of the box I'm really happy with what Mondo was able to do with Mr. Freeze.

I saw pics of this when it was unveiled and I thought "cool!"

But I knew I'd never own it.

But then I saw today that he comes with the little ballerina snowglobe, and now I'm bummed that I'll never get to own this. What an awesome accessory.

Hands down the best episode of any DC animated series. Still holds up so well.

Oh well.....we can't have 'em all....gotta pick and choose what expensive toys to buy. I'm afraid I missed the boat on this one.

I mean that looks super marginal in that screen shot, Freeze is in front of Batman so who knows. In the pic above Freeze's hips look a full centimeter above Batman's hips and knees at least, look at the size of their hands and feet. It just doesn't look right at all and kind of ruins the line.

Brock just shared this on Instagram. Looks like Selina is a lot further than we thought.

AD4-B4-A99-9-B6-F-4-A74-A280-3459519-BA2-C1.jpg

Freeze is more less in the right scale, it?s the Batman figure that has serious height issues. It turns out that the knee and elbow connectors they?re using are way too short as the actual figure is properly proportioned. Take a look at your Batman figure and notice how those joints are in totally opposition with the proportions of the body.

Back