1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting enough, I ended receiving the black variant the same day I got the Mondo shipping notice. Not sure how that works.

It looks good, and it even comes with a blue hood, so you can use the maskless sculpt with the original blue version.

APC_0013.jpg

I kind of wish they'd make a version thats a mix of both. I like the black look better, but wish they would have kept the blue shading for it. Im tempted to order the black version but ill probably just end up sticking with the original.

I kind of wish they'd make a version thats a mix of both. I like the black look better, but wish they would have kept the blue shading for it. Im tempted to order the black version but ill probably just end up sticking with the original.

Yup, a black figure with blue highlights would be accurate to the actual model.

I plan to repaint mine jet black (I think this black variant isn't glossy enough) while keeping the highlights. I also plan to add height so he could finally fit in with all my other 1/6 Batmen.

Mr Freeze seems to have been a long time coming. In mean time I hadn’t realized they had released a 2nd version of Batman: so if course, I had to order one!!

My Freeze should be shipping soon from SS. I already have Batman, but I'm really tempted to get the black version Batman because of the unmasked head. But $176 shipped??? Does Mondo have any promo codes to soften the blow?

The price was a bit higher than the original, but I really like that pic at the top of the page and I just know it’ll look good on the shelf with the Bruce Wayne head.

The price was a bit higher than the original, but I really like that pic at the top of the page and I just know it’ll look good on the shelf with the Bruce Wayne head.

With MONDO, they are always over priced. They think they are making high end collectibles but size isn't what makes them high end. It should be the detail and quality.

Received mine from Mondo yesterday. Received an email from Mondo this morning notifying me that it had been shipped. Which makes sense.

Back