1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 1/6 redo of this suit is what I want.

This is the wrong scale.

I like both scales, and I'd be in for a newer 1/6 version.

A 1/4 redo is what I want. This one should have looked more like the ToyFare 1/6.

I also feel others' sentiments that this figure should/could have been better; I would've liked more accessories such as more scene specific interchangeable mouth plates, and empty cowl, PERS, etc. But nonetheless I'm still happy with it.

Someone is selling one for 360USD. Huge fan of Nolan and this film and iteration of character but something is stopping me. He just doesn't look right in pictures. The suit is too shiny.

Does he look better in person?

Someone is selling one for 360USD. Huge fan of Nolan and this film and iteration of character but something is stopping me. He just doesn't look right in pictures. The suit is too shiny.

Does he look better in person?

Where are you seeing it for that price?

Saw this person selling his QS009 for $300 on Mercari and offerup a couple weeks ago. Still up on Offerup but I dont see it on Mercari anymore. I already own this figure so no need for a second one but damn this price is tempting.
bbbab357abe48275997c221fbfa86301.jpg

I thought it was an unsually good price until I went to eBay and saw them for selling for not much more than that. I guess the figure undersold.

To answer your question, it was a Facebook group.

Can?t remember if I posted these here or not, but here you go. I?ve had this guy since September and these are the first photos I took of this guy which happened last month. Custom cape by Jaxon Xu
FAB8DB60-19AC-4694-AC96-FBD180834A65.jpg
2131A90B-CD2F-4B52-B0E0-78E1D7F12273.jpg
8859BD04-B10D-47AD-884E-D3E7FACA2EA2.jpg
D33EA301-B786-4B9C-A0E6-2A291DD6E594.jpg

I just picked this up. Fellow collectors: how did you go about avoiding damage from the stand to the crotch of the suit?

I just picked this up. Fellow collectors: how did you go about avoiding damage from the stand to the crotch of the suit?
I'd recommend getting a "waist grabber" stand(not sure of the official name) but those are way better than the crotch stand, IMO. I have the waist grabber for almost all my Hot Toys including the QS009 and QS010.

I'd recommend getting a "waist grabber" stand(not sure of the official name) but those are way better than the crotch stand, IMO. I have the waist grabber for almost all my Hot Toys including the QS009 and QS010.
I'll have to search for one; I don't think I've seen that type of stand for sale at this scale.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I don?t bother with a stand for this, he?s super sturdy as is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that, due to improper packing by the seller, the tip of the nose on the cowl has a tiny amount of it's matte finish rubbed away. It's not very noticeable, but I'm curious if anyone has a suggestion as to what I might use to repair it.

I noticed that, due to improper packing by the seller, the tip of the nose on the cowl has a tiny amount of it's matte finish rubbed away. It's not very noticeable, but I'm curious if anyone has a suggestion as to what I might use to repair it.

did you mean shiny spots around the cowl? I remember this figure has that issue

Back