1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's what I mean... for the Bale sculpt we can ACTUALLY use "Near perfect" to describe it.

The HT Joker is "very good"... and when people point out flaws and preferences, the next defense is... NO SCULPT IS PERFECT. That's my point. If only they could make a "near perfect" sculpt... that would be a dream. Of course... its gonna sell out really soon anyways even with the higher price, so.... yeah... whatever...

Bale is perfect 10 for me while the Joker is like a 7. Personally I think the EB Joker is a 8.5.

Maybe Ledger's Joker is just really hard to get near perfect compared to other sculpts? :dunno
There is soo much going on there with his scars, heavy smeared makeup which seems to change scene to scene and the wild hair.

By comparison the Leto Joker, apart from outfit changes, has a very consistent look. Very fine covering of makeup and slicked back hair. The likeness on his three HT figures is some of the best work they've done.

I'm ordering one of these just because I know I ain't buying any of the batman stuff from justice league as it all looks like ass.
Massive step back for me-heading towards schumachers batman-nipples next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ordering one of these just because I know I ain't buying any of the batman stuff from justice league as it all looks like ass.
Massive step back for me-heading towards schumachers batman-nipples next

JL ala ben affleck ruined batman for me bale was it as far as I am concerned

What's difference between this and Dark Knight Batman? Why make Dark Knight Joker and Beginning Batman?

Does anyone know if this will have a wired cape? Just based on some of the capes poses in the pics I would assume so but I don't think a single Nolan Batman has had a wired cape thus far?

I want this but in 1/6 as I like the Begins suit so much more than the TDK and Rises suits.

I think they represented Batman at different times of the Bat-career. The new take with Affleck is supposed to be gritty. I thought Bale's Batman leaned more towards that "pretty boy" kind of persona. I personally prefer Affleck as I thought Bale was just a little too soft..

What's difference between this and Dark Knight Batman? Why make Dark Knight Joker and Beginning Batman?
Not to insult you but I can't tell if you are serious or not haha....

Movie suits:
BEGINS-
bfb7ea95ea878df29620242084757209.jpg

DARK KNIGHT-
71a24ade0ff85dfa68a665c7d79dad0a.jpg

Hot Toys 1/4:
BEGINS-
e85a853c970aaf51ba46e789508ec4db.jpg

DARK KNIGHT-
bff30a65fdeb669e503e5c4b8c8f0811.jpg

I really wish this was 1/6 again. It finally looks flawless. I hate that they don't get it right

Back