1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing currently sits on my shelf basking in the natural sunlight ....

In my dreams that is!!! Lol

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

:lol^^^ It's been said, but the proportions make this look so realistic. Very well done.

Really that Random?

I know it's conjecture, but if we do see a Ultimate ultron, be it die-cast or otherwise with a similar base to the 45/43, I do believe that it could be equally 'THE Hot Toys Age of Ultron figure' as say the likes of the 43.

EDIT: I don't deny the Hulkbuster will ultimately steal the show, and I do take on board this will be 1/4 and highly detailed and considering this is confirmed, certainly could be considered the best from AoU.

I'd just love to see UU released and do think it would be much better then prime Ultron, especially if die-cast.

Last edited:
I want this NOW

Need my 1/4 scale fix (to go with my other 1/4 scale statues)

This will completely destroy the previous statues put out by SS, but I wonder if he can stand on that diorama base without the acrylic tube?

I want this NOW

Need my 1/4 scale fix (to go with my other 1/4 scale statues)

This will completely destroy the previous statues put out by SS, but I wonder if he can stand on that diorama base without the acrylic tube?

I'm sure he can, but would you risk him toppling over? No way.

Back