1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone's ship yet? Got charged this morning but hasn't shipped.

Edit: Nevermind. Just found notice in my account!

large.jpg

I pre-ordered this guy the second it came up on SS, and while it was a shock to my wallet being a Neca 1/4 scale collector, I'm stoked to get it. I'm going to buy the Neca Mark 43 1/4 scale also but I know this is going to blow it out of the water.

I pre-ordered this guy the second it came up on SS, and while it was a shock to my wallet being a Neca 1/4 scale collector, I'm stoked to get it. I'm going to buy the Neca Mark 43 1/4 scale also but I know this is going to blow it out of the water.

Yeah :lol wow I'm just thinking of the price difference between those two :rotfl but yeah the quality is just as far apart

I'm thinking I'll buy the Neca (or 2 or 3), do a repaint and have a Mark 42 1/4 scale. It's supposed to be out this summer so I'll have it before my payments to Sideshow even begin haha. Unfortunately, there's talk of the new AoU 1/4 scales by Neca being pricier (with the exception of the 25" Hulk which we already knew was going to be more money) than the current releases. I'm ok with that IF the quality of the sculpt is higher, otherwise they need to be at $100 retail like the rest.

Jokes aside, I can't wait for this thing to be released.

Much like their Batman figure, this is likely to be the best IM figure HT has done so far, in any scale, ever.

I'm sure it will. Only thing I'm slightly worried about is HT making this a tad underscale like batman and the endo.

I'm still buying this no matter what but yeah.

Back