1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$545 seems surprisingly low when they're asking $345 for the 1:6 version. What I don't understand is - why is Hulkbuster $280 more than the quarter-scale figure? Granted he's wider - but they're both the same height and the quarter-scale figure seems far, far more intricate given all of the folding panels and accessories.

1/6 is diecast, which I prefer. Sculpt on the 1/4 looks nice.

If I choose to enter the 1/4 realm it will either be with either an exclusive or an earlier mark suit.

Haha.. Well you lasted a few hours at least!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah dude! But after all, couldnt resist lol :thud: btw, didnt tell to my wife yet, probably I'll be dead tomorrow when the NRD charges :rotfl
But, look at this video at secret base... This thing is amazing!

It is a lovely figure to say the least but I am staying away from a new scale. If i were going to take the plunge, it would be with Boba Fett though.

I'm not sure it's technically a bust. Just what I best describe it as. It's a top portion of the mk43 inside the HB.
View attachment 176660

That picture makes me cry- what awesome detail HB will be...I will have to get it

BBTS wants $100 deposit on 1/4 MK 43- dang. Don't get it- must be SS driving it. I have POed much more expensive items from BBTS with NO deposit!

I'm not sure sideshow drives BBTS to have a deposits twice what there's is.

I think it's BBTS knowing with 16 hot toys figures all being announced in a short period stuff is gonna get canceled. And they don't want to be stuck with this.

Well I'm liking my decision to pass on the Stealth Mark VII even more now! Just PO'd this guy and used all my rewards points... Got him down to $360 before shipping/taxes! I have the quarter scale Dark Knight and the detail is unmatched... If the quarter scale figures were produced more often I'd consider a collection change. For now, the quarter scales are a nice comeplement to the surrounding 1/6 scales that I have. Essentially a year wait, though... Ugh.

Posting these again so we can be reminded how awesome this thing looks on display. 1/4 really owns up to the title of high end collectable.

16053416105_0a230d3c63_b.jpg

b7utUfs.jpg

10862572_10203900847376524_5246135475433579983_o.jpg

Ordered

Question though.

Which figures are qs 02-04?

One of them is the boba fett i guess (and 01 is batman) but what about the rest?

Yeah, finally a 1/4 scale Iron Man that most likely will not have any qc issues. Been wanting a statue, but for 'known reasons' haven't picked one up or preordered any others.

Wish the statues had the same quality, especially in regards to the head sculpts. Hot Toys rules!

This looks great, not sure if i want to take the plunge. Love Iron Man and it would make a great collection piece but dont know if it would look oot of place.

Think I'm gonna hold onto my RP and save up a bit more, and get this guy. No idea where he'll go, but damn I need it in my life.

Back