1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, this thing is so cool. I just wish I had it now. Not only that, but I hope we see more 1/4 scale coming soon. A 1/4 scale Mark III, Mark VI and Captain America would be instant buys.

**** you, Hot Toys. I've been unsure of a lot of things in my life, but one thing that I always could count on was my hatred of you guys and your milking of Iron Man, so, again, **** you for taking that away from me. This thing is awesome looking, and...I kind of want one.:lol Why is it that these 1/4 Scale figures just look like more fun than 1/6th scale? They come with so much cool ****.

$545 seems surprisingly low when they're asking $345 for the 1:6 version. What I don't understand is - why is Hulkbuster $280 more than the quarter-scale figure? Granted he's wider - but they're both the same height and the quarter-scale figure seems far, far more intricate given all of the folding panels and accessories.

They are reported as same height, but height is not only force in price. It's overall size. The HB is much larger. It has as much detail as the 43. More I think. Three times the electronics. It has open up chest with a 1:6 bust of this figure in it. It has very very little chance of resuse where the 43 1/4 has some.

They are reported as same height, but height is not only force in price. It's overall size. The HB is much larger. It has as much detail as the 43. More I think. Three times the electronics. It has open up chest with a 1:6 bust of this figure in it. It has very very little chance of resuse where the 43 1/4 has some.

I didn't know hulk buster came with 1:6 bust. That's pretty nice.

I didn't know hulk buster came with 1:6 bust. That's pretty nice.

I'm not sure it's technically a bust. Just what I best describe it as. It's a top portion of the mk43 inside the HB.
image.jpg

Ordered. Used about $150 worth of rewards. Feels kinda good.

Full pay, like a boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the chances this thing gets wait listed?

Think I can order it in a coupla months?

Not into 1:4 scale but what a cool figure. Head sculpt looks spot on to me and as others have mentioned, the proportions look perfect. Most of the 1:6 IM marks look like robots, proportion wise, but this captures that 'man in a suit look' exceptionally well. Looking forward to seeing more Avengers stuff in this scale, even if I won't be purchasing.

Back