Statue 1/3 Sandtrooper custom!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could have gotten in on one of those 1:3 scale Storm Troopers. It looks Amazing :)

I'm sure after everything settles down, there might be a few for sale

I treat 1:6 like statues, set and forget, but I like to hav pose ability, just in case I get bored or in the case of statues I find there's one little tweak o th pose you like o make but can't.... These are incredible prices mind you and I'm not trying to take anything away from them. Just a personal preference

I totally understand. But as fan made it could have been too difficult to do that.

1:3 Stormtrooper statue:

h2w6.jpg

ysck.jpg

ay5c.jpg

wow, much nicer proportions and pose than sideshow's. bravo!

very nice!

wow, much nicer proportions and pose than sideshow's. bravo!

Thanks guys! :duff The pose on the 1:3 is much better than Sideshow which looks it has a shorter right leg IMO. The 1:3 is rougher than Sideshow's PF version, it is wonky and has warps, but this is the way I like it, showing the true nature of the ANH Stormtroopers.

My own shooting Stormtrooper before it was shipped to me next to the JD 1:3 standing Stormtrooper and Sandtrooper:

2el5y51.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of these on the way. I have never built or painted a kit. Any suggestions on how to put it together and paint it. What tools and products do I need? I am not sure if this is where to post this question so any suggestions of where to ask would be appriciated. This looked like a great first kit but also thinking is it better to pay someone to do it?

What did you get: a Sandtrooper or one of the 2 Stormies? Not sure what to say since I got my TK 95% assembled and finished and also don't know for sure how the kit looks like and how much finishing (sanding & cutting) does it need. Did you get it from JD or Madridboba? If so ask them about all details.

But the statue will look great once finished, it towers over the Sideshow Stormtrooper PF.

Back