Zodiac Killer Revealed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the third claim on his identity that I have read in the past couple years. Remember that guy who said his stepfather was the Zodiac killer? Found a blood stained knife in a stereo or something.

I was quite skeptical myself at first, by then I read a few articles pertaining to this story and it sounds somewhat convincing actually. We'll see what happens in the next few days. I was certainly screaming bullcrap when she said she was at the murders as well, but who knows.

I dunno. That guy was an arrogant bastard and I am sure it wouldn't have been too hard for that arrogance to extend to daughter (I don't mean she herself is arrogant).

Genius, huh (sounded like you were kinda sarcastic.) All the guy did was shoot some people and send some codes. He was just lucky and never got caught if ya ask me.

I still think it's that other guy (the convicted child molester who died in prison a few years ago).

I still think it's that other guy (the convicted child molester who died in prison a few years ago).

It at least made a good movie! :D I really dunno how accurate the movie was though. Greysmith mighta twisted a few facts around to make him look even more guilty, since he had serious convictions that Allan was the killer. Eh, what do I know.

I personally think the Zodiac killer has not been born yet. He was from the future and sent back through time to kill those people. Just my theory.

Genius, huh (sounded like you were kinda sarcastic.) All the guy did was shoot some people and send some codes. He was just lucky and never got caught if ya ask me.

Exactly. Something tells me he was picked up on an unrelated incident and while in prison was ass-owned daily.

my granpa was one of the cops working on that case in the bay area, i would have liked to see this guy get caught before he passed :( i dont think a guy like that would have gotten away so easily in the present world, and i never understood what was so special bout this killer, guy obviously has no balls if hes going to kill ppl with a gun :whip

my granpa was one of the cops working on that case in the bay area, i would have liked to see this guy get caught before he passed :( i dont think a guy like that would have gotten away so easily in the present world, and i never understood what was so special bout this killer, guy obviously has no balls if hes going to kill ppl with a gun :whip

I don't know how accurate the film was, but since the crimes were committed in different counties, coupled with the lack of communication and information systems of the time between these counties, the killer knew that he/she could "get away with it".....Nowadays, I don't think something like this could happen.

notice how she could no longer keep her father's secrets because someone else was releasing info that was going to contradict her documentary? :confused: awfully convenient if you ask me.

I heard on the radio this morning that the polic were skeptical until she submitted a handwriting sample. Anyone else heard this?

Just be careful, I mean look where this is coming from FOX NEWS...clearly the zodiac killer was a liberal and this is just another attempt by Fox to hang a San Francisco Liberal out to dry...

I do like Bannisters theory though! :D

Back