Zebraten's customs/Female Wildling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zebraten's customs/Bram Stoker's Dracula

Turned out amazing, zebraten! Wow. Are those HT Panzer hands and a Vader under suit? Seriously, man - so good!

Spot on with the HT panzercop hands. The suit is a a Medicom clone undersuit. It takes acrylic paint very well. I used a Medicom body as well because the suit and the armor are rather small.

Thanks much!

Do you happen to have a tutorial on making the leg sleeves? You did an amazing job on Rick and Dracula looks awesome as well!

Do you happen to have a tutorial on making the leg sleeves? You did an amazing job on Rick and Dracula looks awesome as well!

I use plasti-dip. I get clear or white and add some flesh colored acrylic paint to the dip. then just brush or dip it on. It may take a few coats.

Dang Dracula and that dio are insane another masterpiece!

Thanks much, my friend!

Here we have another Rick Grimes, using the Dam sculpt. Rehaired and repainted.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Re: Zebraten's customs/Walking Dead-Jesus

Being the day after Easter and "Walking Dead Jesus" in the title, in my mind I thought this project was going in a MUCH different direction!
Looks like you're off to a good start there.

Re: Zebraten's customs/Wyatt Earp and Billy the Kid

I know the Old West isn't really Pop culture but I upgraded my old Sideshow Billy the kid and Wyatt Earp figures. Thanks for looking.

568DE6D6-639C-4E81-8CD8-4E90482C2B66_zps8xd7fd5r.jpg

840FABA7-F870-42B7-83BD-85F420D04F4F_zpswmdihlxp.jpg

Re: Zebraten's customs/Viggo Mortensen The Road

Loving the look of these new figures you've posted. Billy the kid looks like a fantastic upgrade, and the real hair you've been applying adds so much life to these.

Re: Zebraten's customs/Viggo Mortensen The Road

Outstanding :clap. I have been wanting a figure of "the man" for years now. Fantastic work all around! Make one for me?? :p

Thanks very much, I appreciate it. I do sell my figures, so you can always PM me

Back